Mike D won't call me back!

Is MD Arms Responsive to customer service questions?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Is MD Arms responsive to your customer service correspondence

• Yes, I'm fully satisfied
    • Yes, but don't expect a quick response
    • No, but I'm confident that the transaction will come out to my satisfaction
    • Hell no, I'm cancelling my order

hey, i called mike up and left a message stating that I had the results of a FA test with his drum for him, and he didnt call ME back....

I tend to think that he might be a tad bit occupied.

An email with a specific subject title got me all straightened out...Also, they called ME to straighten out my order which was cool. I now have a drum that sits tight in my Tromix S12 (I did have to file surface "a" which was incredibly easy). I would say a good idea might be to hire someone to answer the phone ( friend or family who needs a job perhaps) to answer simple questions, change customer info and sort the calls in regards to importance and subject. Then he could actually work on getting those drums out so all may know the joy I do....Moo ha ha ha ha ha.

Mike, keep doing what you are doing. I've let you know before that you are someone that people should inspire to be like. Keep the faith, and do what you can, but not to where you'll overdo yourself.

My God! I sound like an obituary. ;)

no, more like a drunk dude...I can't not hardly understand whut you've just been saying back there.....but I get the point.. :)

Merry Christamas everyone and happy holidays.