Hello guys. I saw an HK Fabarm shotgun at the gun show yesterday. 8 shot, pistol grip accesory rail (on the forend), etc. The dealer wanted $499.00 for it. Should I get it. I dont know much about FABARMS but this shotgun felf great, cycled great and so on. My Remington got stuck while I was putting shells into the tube. Had to use a screwdriver and visegrips (during a black out at night last week) The point is HK felt like a Mercedes compared to the Remington HElp should I get it. BTW, HK is dropping the FABARM line.

Hey... if you LIKE the way a gun feels... go for it... you want to shoot something thats comfortable. If you like the looks... EVEN BETTER....

I would check places like gunbroker.com or similar gun auction sites to price compare similar... or call some local dealers in your area to see if they can quote you a relatively standard "market price" for that gun.... Then you will know if its a good price or not...

Remember, Gunbroker tends to run high in asking price. Go with sold items only to get a feel for market price.

If he wanted $499, offer him $425 or $450, be perpared to walk away, but leave your name and # in case he changes his mind. Works for me on all kinds of stuff I buy.