What's the going rate on NIB Saiga 223s?

300 to 330$ plus whatever you value you mags at.

I have an extra NIB with papers, etc, unfired Saiga 223 with the short barrel and five factory 10 rd mags that I'll be walking around a gun show this weekend.

Can anyone help me with a realistic asking price in today's market?

Thank you!

Noah

300 to 330$ plus whatever you value you mags at.

THANK YOU, JK for your input. That's exactly what I was looking for.

As I recall, there's a dealer at this show that usually has Saigas in stock, and I'll have to scope out his price as well before setting mine.

Thanks again,

Noah

There's a few deals on Gunbroker for Saiga .223's with an extra mag, $350 shipped.

Not any more... That dealer bumped his 'buy it now' price to $400, which is how you qualified for the magazine and shipping - and he did it mid-auction (I had it on my auction watch list). Not that anyone had bid on it yet, but that struck me as kind of sleazy.

He's cleaned out of 223s now.

I have an extra NIB with papers, etc, unfired Saiga 223 with the short barrel and five factory 10 rd mags that I'll be walking around a gun show this weekend.

Can anyone help me with a realistic asking price in today's market?

Thank you!

Noah

I think $450 would be an extremely attractive price for your rifle and mags. I just paid a little under $400 at a retail store for a 16" with the single mag.

It's very likely the importation of firearms and ammo will be the first thing to get axed with the new administration so keep that in mind.