Worried about new order

so i ordered a drum from Mike's website today and i entered all my information including my credid card number, but in my profile for his sight is says order is pending. and it also states that if funds are not received within 7 days the order will be cancelled.

Does is take time for him to process his orders and notice that i puchased with a credit card? Or do i have to finish the order some how?

and another thing am i the youngest saiga-12, and soon to be md-20 owner at the age of 19? I stumbled onto a picture thread here where people here posted their "mugs" for all to see and everyone looks old enough to by my dad :devil: ... no offence but it struck me as weird that i am so young compared to the rest of ya... just curious

sorry for the double post but i figured this would get more hits in here than in the MD section

:haha: I beat you to the youngest saiga-12 age. Was 18 when I first got mine, and am 19 now. Don't know about the drum though, depends on who gets theirs first you...or me. :ph34r:

"The bored gun enthusiast is the stuff gun-control advocates have nightmares about." :deadhorse: + :killer: = :f0ckers:

-ME

"Some people say I have issues."

Welcome aboard! Sorry to say but Eric (fullchoke) has got y'all beat by far @ 16. And I would wager to say he can out shoot ya with it too...lol. He's had it for more than a year or two BTW.

post-1293-1226499801_thumb.jpg

Does is take time for him to process his orders and notice that i puchased with a credit card? Or do i have to finish the order some how?

The funds take a couple of days to clear. This past weekend mixed in with Veterans Day may have prolonged the payment process.