Porkypine is Here!!!!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...any pics yet?

Nope, sorry.

I plan on doing a conversion and chopping my barrel.

Was gonna wait til then to install the PorkyPine since my Shark Brake is locktited on. <_<

Rest assured there'll be pics when all is done. :smoke:

How much are you cutting off your barrel?

...any pics yet?

Nope, sorry.

Was gonna wait til then to install the PorkyPine since my Shark Brake is locktited on. <_<

How much are you cutting off yuor barrel?

hopefully not enough that he will not be able to engage/disengage the porkypine eh! :eek:

...any pics yet?

Nope, sorry.

How much are you cutting off yuor barrel?

hopefully not enough that he will not be able to engage/disengage the porkypine eh! :eek:

I'll make sure and leave enough room for the PorkyPine to work if I do chop it. I still may leave this one alone at 18", and just do the conversion. Haven't made up my mind yet.

I'll probably get another one sometime. I do want a 10" or 12" eventually. :devil:

Heavy sigh............So many toys-so little time/money. :smoke:

There Here, well almost!!!! For those of you that are on the first 20 customers, porkpine for $100.00, you will be receiving an email in a few days to make a $45.00 deposit to reserve the first 20. The reason for delay is because I made some upgrades to the design and material for the needles. The needle are now made from 304 Stainless Steel, These will be on the market in two weeks! After the first 20 are sold , they will sell for $129.95, and believe me when you see the quality and amount of work that goes into these, you'll know your getting your moneys worth! These will be in our product section of our website very soon! Here a little taste. :super::super::super:

MVC-172F.jpg

MVC-171F.jpg

MVC-174F.jpg

Cameron,

Just wondering if these items are currently shipping out. I live in Hawaii not sure how long the normal turn around time is.

There Here, well almost!!!! For those of you that are on the first 20 customers, porkpine for $100.00, you will be receiving an email in a few days to make a $45.00 deposit to reserve the first 20. The reason for delay is because I made some upgrades to the design and material for the needles. The needle are now made from 304 Stainless Steel, These will be on the market in two weeks! After the first 20 are sold , they will sell for $129.95, and believe me when you see the quality and amount of work that goes into these, you'll know your getting your moneys worth! These will be in our product section of our website very soon! Here a little taste. :super::super::super:

MVC-172F.jpg

MVC-171F.jpg

MVC-174F.jpg

Cameron,

Just wondering if these items are currently shipping out. I live in Hawaii not sure how long the normal turn around time is.

Yes these are shipping, if you ordered one, you should see it very soon! :super:

MVC-172F.jpg

MVC-171F.jpg

MVC-174F.jpg

Cameron,

Yes these are shipping, if you ordered one, you should see it very soon! :super:

arrggghhh...I do not wait well......

still nothing.......maybe tomorrow

How does it mount on the barrel? With a set screw?

+1

It threads onto the barrel like a brake, you use your protective thread cap like a jam nut, use with any thread on muzzle device that 1.125" in diameter or smaller. Chaos wave brake, Tromix shark brake! I'll see if I can round up some more info.

Gotta say, you make some seriously gorgeous items for this gun.

I want to buy everything you make...

Edited by why2kmax