Porkypine is Here!!!!!!

How does it mount on the barrel? With a set screw?

+1

It threads onto the barrel like a brake, you use your protective thread cap like a jam nut, use with any thread on muzzle device that 1.125" in diameter or smaller. Chaos wave brake, Tromix shark brake! I'll see if I can round up some more info.

Im assuming this will work with the chaos muzzle brake as well?

Gotta say, you make some seriously gorgeous items for this gun.

I want to buy everything you make...

Yes, the Chaos wave brake and soon to be warthog will both work with the Porkypine. And thanks for your kind words.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One last question. Is a signiture required for USPS to drop it off? Something came today that required a signature and im not sure if that was it. Thanks.

That's a Roger, Delta. The wife had to sign for mine when it was delivered. :smoke:

Thanks for the 411 BM! I'm getting excited now! :super:

well that didnt work. trying to post pics.

will have to try later...running out of time.

VERY NICE THOUGH!

Question. I read something about a jam nut? Is the thread protector supposed to be able to thread back on while the porky is on?

Edited by Delta 5.56

ok, just went and looked at it again and couldnt make it look like you were showing. SO, I slid off the collar, reversed it and put it back on and now its the way its supposed to be! It was mounted backwards! :lolol: Now that its all straightened out, yes, I can see the thread protector will work just fine. More pics to come.

Edited by Delta 5.56
There's my non lethal persuasion

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

I swear it came to me that way :o:lol:

Mine came like that too.

They're shipped put together backwards.so as not to punch through the packing.

[ I swear it came to me that way :o:lol:

Mine came like that too.

Well that makes perfect sense. I had no clue though. :lolol: Guess my first clue should have been the "non lethal persuasion" not sticking out when disengaged. :blush:

Absolutely love it.

I know nothing about ballistics so let me ask this. Can you safely shoot slugs/shot while the porkypine is extended? Im thinking yes.

[ I swear it came to me that way :o:lol:

Mine came like that too.

Well that makes perfect sense. I had no clue though. :lolol: Guess my first clue should have been the "non lethal persuasion" not sticking out when disengaged. :blush:

Absolutely love it.

I know nothing about ballistics so let me ask this. Can you safely shoot slugs/shot while the porkypine is extended? Im thinking yes.

Yes, but very much of it and you'll have powder residue on your needles.

I hope the porkypine comes in before christmas. I'm still waiting on mine like a kid waiting for the ice cream truck to come around the corner.

It will, It just kills me that you pay those fuckers to ship your products and you got track the shit they lose, USPS motherfuckers!!!!!!

My chaos brake WOULD NOT thread on with the porkypine installed... I even posted a little humorous post about it... See "Chaos FAIL!" LOL ... NOTHING SERIOUS IN THERE, I SWEAR, Cameron!!! LOL :lol:

The brake was just the teensiest too big and I would have scratched it all to hell if I had tried to put them both on together...

I am NOT ruining my Chaos brake, NO SIR!

other than that... both items are AMAZING!!! ( Can I say that again??? AMAZING!!!! YES THEY ARE! :lol: )

:smoke: