Porkypine is Here!!!!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

So, umm, I'm a little late to this party, but are these totally discontinued?

I don't even see them on Chaos' website anymore. This is really the thing I want. I've recently rekindled my love affair with Mr. Ridiculawesome in my gun safe, and have dreamed up a theme that goes way past "Zombies" or some such.

I want to use this with the Poly choke, and eventually get TAC 47 to help me with my build, which I'm calling "Battlefield Pickup From The Gates Of Hell".

This brake would work well, except it doesn't seem to exist anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee

• 1 month later...

So, umm, I'm a little late to this party, but are these totally discontinued?

I don't even see them on Chaos' website anymore. This is really the thing I want. I've recently rekindled my love affair with Mr. Ridiculawesome in my gun safe, and have dreamed up a theme that goes way past "Zombies" or some such.

I want to use this with the Poly choke, and eventually get TAC 47 to help me with my build, which I'm calling "Battlefield Pickup From The Gates Of Hell".

This brake would work well, except it doesn't seem to exist anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee

He discontinued them maybe a month or two ago give or take. Basically he lowered the price to around $50 just to liquidate them and once they were gone that was it. You might be able to find them on another website or buy from someone who doesn't want theirs anymore.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Maybe you should start making them again... this time in limited quantity and offer several colors anodization to the aluminum parts clear, black, and red for sure. Of course, price will be a bit higher and wait period may be a little longer but this just makes the little delil's pitch fork even more intriguing.:devil:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...