Anyone want to sell a Saiga-12 & trade my Mossberg 500 for partial

I'm looking to buy a Saiga-12 basic stock gun, no mods or anything (trying to keep price down as much as possible yet get my hands on one)

I'm really trying everything I can to get my hands on one.... I'm just so broke I'm going to have to skip a car payment just to afford HALF of what one of these costs.

And I wouldnt be doing this if the AWB situation wasnt what it is.

I have to get in NOW or I dont get in at all.

Would anyone be willing to sell me one and take my basically brand new Mossberg 500 with 20" barrel, top folding stock and buttpad for partial payment?

I will pay cash for the difference, I just need to off what I dont want to try and get what I need.

Can someone help a guy out trying to get his hands on his dream shotgun?

I've got probably 10,000 baseball and basketball cards I will throw in the deal too. (I'm serious here)

I'm literally cleaning house just to at least get a stock hunting saiga.

I also have a bunch of pewter mideval sculptures that are worth hundreds and hundreds I would literally let go for pennies on the pennies.

This is an act of desperation and its probably pathetic, but sadly, its all I have.

I know there are a few of you guys that are sitting on a couple of them, more than you will ever need.

For anyone local in the Ohio area, I have a 40x20 piece of finished blue pearl granite up for trade too.

You have a chance to help a fellow saigaer out and clean up yourself while youre at it.

I'll put it all on the line for one.

Edited by TronJohn

Dam bro u must really want that saiga :haha: just kidding i know how thats feels!! I just got mine but the only thing i'll trade it 4 is a streetsweeper/striker 12 or a .410/45 long colt mini streetsweeper pistol from cobray called "the ladies home companion" now thats my dream gun!! i passed up the spas 12 and benelli m3 pump/auto at gunshows the saiga is really the best choice for 12 gauge like i said unless its a streetsweeper but good luck :super:

ha, dont worry, there is always that 29 day late rule :haha:

my credit is already shitty anyways, its like a 530. Junk. I'm in mortgages so I know its junk.

thats neither here or there...

But honestly, it is either now or never.

Who knows what the future holds, but I'd rather have the right tools BEFORE its too late.

I only have a few hobbies and guns is one of them.

I'm facinated at the engineering feats, art & machinery that they are.

So its either I get my hobby solidfied now, or I lose out on something I am facinated by.

Plus, if ever I needed to defend or hunt, I have the proper tools.

And because I would train on the tools that are mine, I would become most effcient with them.

Edited by TronJohn

It is NEVER too late. Firearms fall between the cracks all the time. Not everyone is a collector. Check your local gun stores daily, and you will be amazed at what comes in. Also check GUNSAMERICA, AUCTIONARMS, and GUNBROKER. There is a scare on now, cause the election went left, but supply should come back soon. Also, IMHO, the Benelli M1 is just as "cool" as the S12. But if you think you need one, good luck. They're out there.

Damn, it sux to see someone in your spot, I've been there so many times and thought I was some kind of junkie or something! I agree with you that the possiblility of ever getting these again is questionable at best. The other things you're thinking of giving up will be a lot more likely to be available for replacement later if you choose.

My advice, find forums where people are really into the other things you have and will know a deal when they see it. "He who has something to sell and goes and whispers in a well, is not as likely to get the dollar as he who climbs the tree to hollar". Hit the net hard and try to make the money, try to liquidate your non-firearms assets 1st but worst case scenario, a pump shottie is gonna be an allowable firearm for a lot longer than the Saiga or handguns. There's deals on Saiga's out there for under $600. best of luck to you, I've got the same level of passion for the same reasons.