I downloaded the Left 4 Dead demo for the PC.

4 players. Co-op. ZOMBIE HOARD KILLING GOODNESS!

If only the shotgun were an S12, itd be the perfect game. View the trailer here: http://www.l4d.com/

I recommend checking it out if you're a big kid like me and enjoy playing some games once in a while.

I am 100% sure that this is what they're offering us because we modded ALL THEIR GAMES to be zombie multiplayer games. Zombiemod is now a Valve game, yay!

The 18th.

You've seen the "alternate" mode for Call Of Duty World At War game havent you??.........ZOMBIE MOD

Its the Allies and Axis Vs. the zombie!!

I guess they finally caught on huh?

Same here, just got the demo and I must say, it's pretty cool. The only thing that bugs me is how zombies come from places you've already cleared, but I see they've kept that from being a plot hole by leaving cracks and things in the level for them to spawn into.

Acer

Even when you cleared an area, like every 5 mins there will be a wave of 20 zombies rush at you.

Awesome. and I love the fact that they die like a normal person. Zombie mods for CSS were not cool when the zombies had 10000 life :(

I'm not complaining, so don't get that into your head... Anyway, I think the most boring and lame thing to make a game out of is Zombie v Soldiers. If there were actually a zombie spread in the world, like one soldier would die in the entire world. They have engineers, guns, food, they are SET. They have no reason to move, and vehicles that no zombie could ever get inside of under any circumstances. But hey, guns + zombies = awesome.

I like that you can kill them like a person in these games, not the aim for the head type. Aiming for the head only, in a videogame, means never using anything but a shotgun and having one guy with a scoped rifle with you. If you can hit them anywhere, then you're gonna switch it up and have more fun.

I like that the zombies don't move until they notice your light or you shoot at them, then 15 come running at you. A guy and I got into a fortified room and just kept sitting there until the zombie waves came. We each had upwards of 500 kills :). it's awesome to fire the shotgun and watch 3 zombies fall.... let the bodies hit the floor!

I'm not complaining, so don't get that into your head... Anyway, I think the most boring and lame thing to make a game out of is Zombie v Soldiers. If there were actually a zombie spread in the world, like one soldier would die in the entire world. They have engineers, guns, food, they are SET. They have no reason to move, and vehicles that no zombie could ever get inside of under any circumstances. But hey, guns + zombies = awesome.

I like that you can kill them like a person in these games, not the aim for the head type. Aiming for the head only, in a videogame, means never using anything but a shotgun and having one guy with a scoped rifle with you. If you can hit them anywhere, then you're gonna switch it up and have more fun.

LOL you need a Zombie realism mod....

I'll be on tonight as Bean, I'll look yas up, what you guys on as?

I've been playing the demo since it went public. What a great game, it's going to make me take a break from Day of Defeat: Source though. My Steam name is Perkasie Pride, hit me up if I am online and I will gladly die over and over again in expert mode.

BTW, the game is brilliant. I wish the zombies didn't stand around until you bump into them. I swear, I saw one taking a knee, smoking a cigarette. I had to tap him on the shoulder and remind him that he was supposed to be gnashing his teeth at me. That's why they make updates though.

Your DSL is good to go, a lil slower than cable but not much. It all depends on how far away from the actual server location you are.

In call of duty for instance it will give you a list of servers along with their ping. Generally the closer physically a server is to you the lower the ping is. Lower is always better. I had 765k DSL and i did fine. Now I have 1.5 megs but still no worries.

DSL is fine.

Edited by Bean.223

I play as Carbine O'Connor, Mr. Overkill, and Twinsen... but I've switched over to Carbine or Carbine O'Connor if I can make a name that long.

If you see Carbine O'Connor playing LEFT 4 DEAD, that's me. I forget what my Steam name is, I'll check that later. It might just be my name, Patrick O'Connor.

I hope there's a pre-install buy thing going on for LEFT 4 DEAD, because I'm gonna be playing it at midnight when it comes out. I say saiga forumers get together and kill shit.

I play on DSL, As long as your ping is under 100 you'll be fine, mine stays around ~40 for most east coast servers.

I believe my name for friending is "Deadpool"

are you vinchensox???

Nope,

IndredColdFire is my acct name. maybe you can find me that way.

Ok guys, I made an official Saiga-12 STEAM group. Like a clan, only totally public and it just exists so we can find each other and kill zombies.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/saiga12

I think you can go there and just join up, I haven't tried it though, I just set it up.

I invited Saiga Noobie as a friend, I can't find perkasie pride or bean on there. Looks like my Steam name is Patrick O'Connor. I'll play as Carbine O'Connor though.

Edited by Twinsen