Looks totally cool, but those zombies move waay too fast for me. :eek:

I'd have to play the rest home (geriatric) level to have any chance. :lol:

I assume (by how much "friendly fire" seemed to be going on in the above video), that you don't get penalized for shooting your teammates? :unsure:

No, infact you do, Its kind of funny when you get the lady with the 12 guage, all she says is "Hey! watch it!"............well got game DLed and intalled, NOW THE MOFO IS GONNA TAKE ANOTHER 2 HOURS TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUTHAFARKNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bean.223
No, infact you do, Its kind of funny when you get the lady with the 12 guage, all she says is "Hey! watch it!"............well got game DLed and intalled, NOW THE MOFO IS GONNA TAKE ANOTHER 2 HOURS TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUTHAFARKNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours to download, and another 2 to update?!?!?

lol .22... depends on your connection. I just downloaded it on DSL in 40 mins. We'll see if it needs updating. Cheers!

OK, cool. I'm gonna hop on my laptop in a minute, and try DLing it. I'm on my shitbox desktop right now.

I'm assuming you can play offline too? I hope so, because I want to get the hang of it, before I die repeatedly while playing online. :ded:

Shit. Is it too late to download the demo, because the game was released today?

I just went to the link in the OP, and couldn't find the demo like I could before.

I DLed and installed "Steam", which then updated itself. Then I created an account. But I can't find the demo now :unsure: .

I searched it on the Steam page, and nothing comes up. Even when I look at all the demos, it's not listed.

ETA: I found this through Google: http://www.l4d.com/blog/post.php?id=1999 .

But when I click on "Download it", it brings me to the Steam Store, where the game is $49. <_<

Someone please show me that I'm retarded. I hope I can still get the demo.

Another ETA: I found the Saiga group that was created, and joined.....................but still can't find the demo.

Edited by 22_Shooter

The demo is no longer available. It's full game or nothing.

SaigaNoobie, Bean .223, and I shot up some zombies for a couple hours or so. Maybe more with just Bean and I. I lost track of time. ALONG WITH ALL MY GUNS THAT I LOST IN A BOATING ACCIDENT!

.22_shooter, they make an Xbox version but console games suck for FPS, the aiming is too slow for me.

Bean.223, Twinsen, and I Killed 1,800 Zombies last night :)

Demo was only available from Nov 11th? through the 17th at 11:59. If you wait a month or two, chances are it will be down to $35 :) Unlike Ammo, electronics go down over time. :)

Yeah we kicked ass last night!!! 1,800 was only ONE FRIGGAN ROUND!! We played three. We'll have to do the last round this evening and start on "Hard" mode!!!

Well worth the money. I dont know why it took so long for me to DL...heres some tweaks you guys might like

rate 25000

cl_cmdrate 100

cl_updaterate 100

dont ask what they do, But they did help me!!

I have these setup for my CS:S Account already. Apparently they help with something, idk what though!

will see ya tonight bean, whenever I get on, maybe late. I'll work on the FF thing... had the most friendly fire incidents last night with 33.... although some of those were while i was trying to rescue Bean or Twin from the Zombie-Missionary position!

I'm not big on using cheats, but after I would beat GTA games on PS2 back in the day, I'd go back through and use cheats like crazy for pure amusement.

So if you guys get bored and wanna try some L4D cheats, try these:

At the main menu, select "Options," then "Keyboard/Mouse." Enable "Allow Developers Console." During gameplay, press "~" to access the console. Type in "Sv_Cheats 1" and press "Enter" to enable the cheats. Then, enter any one of the following:

give ammo = Full Ammunition

give pistol = Get Pistol

z_spawn weapon_SMG =Gives you the SMG.

god = Invincibility

noclip = Toggles No Clipping Mode

sv_infinite_ammo 1 = Unlimited Ammunition