Chaos "Warthog" Door breacher brake!!!!

Well I've been thinking of manufacturing a high quality door breach brake for a while. So here it is!!!!!

Haven't decided on the material, but most likely 4140! Price $80-90, and will work with the porkpine.

ETA, should have some in 6 weeks!

warthog3.jpg

warthog4.jpg

:super::super::super:

That skirt looks a bit short for these newer guns. Lately, the guns have been coming in with a ton of extra barrel hanging out past where the thread stops. I had to increase the skirt length on the shark brake awhile back to handle this change. If you don't, guys will have threads showing behind the breacher when it tightens up.

Tony

That skirt looks a bit short for these newer guns. Lately, the guns have been coming in with a ton of extra barrel hanging out past where the thread stops. I had to increase the skirt length on the shark brake awhile back to handle this change. If you don't, guys will have threads showing behind the breacher when it tightens up.

Tony

Thanks for the heads up Tony. This is what I have, If any one has anything longer, Please post!

barrelthreads1.jpg

Nice design! I think that it would look and work better for door busting if you did not thread/ridge the teeth area of the device and limited that to the body of the unit.

Also, If you considered collet fitting the devise as opposed to threads, it would be nice for those with out barrel threads, or wanting to minimize overall length.

Just an opinion.

Nice design! I think that it would look and work better for door busting if you did not thread/ridge the teeth area of the device and limited that to the body of the unit.

Also, If you considered collet fitting the devise as opposed to threads, it would be nice for those with out barrel threads, or wanting to minimize overall length.

Just an opinion.

id take one of these(or shark brake), if i can get it machined to fit over my barrel(to be welded on)

• 2 weeks later...
Can someone explain a "Breach Brake" to me. I cant find any info online. You supposed to jam it in to a door frame or something and pull the trigger?

Maybe with a face shield and some body armor. Here, this help.

doorbreaching.jpg

Cameron, I see you use Autodesk Inventor! Same program I use.

Yup, it rocks!!!!!!!

It sure does. I just had one of my CNC operators bang out a couple picatinny rails for me that I used Inventor for.

Inventor has a lot more features then most people know, its a very powerful platform for the small business owner, but sometimes it can be quirky. :unsure:

Inventor has a lot more features then most people know, its a very powerful platform for the small business owner, but sometimes it can be quirky. :unsure:

I love the program. I think it blows SolidWorks and SolidEdge away. Luckily, the company I work for allows us to take the software and install it at home so that we can play around with it and learn new things. TBO, we don't use it foe 1/100th of what it can do here at work, but I put it through it's paces at home.

Cameron,

Looks great! A question. Do you have an OAL compared to the wave brake?

Thanks,

Anthony

About the same, but I may try to shorten it up a little.

I would be seriously interested in one if it is about an inch shorter than the wave.

Thanks again,

Anthony