Who has 7.62 saiga in stock?

Gilbert's Guns has 7.62x39, .223 & .308 in stock.

They're the no longer on their site. I went to purchase one yesterday and I guess they already sold out. Sucks. Wonder when I'm gonna find one.

i want one to :(. or a reasonable AK.

There is one on GB for 399 buy now.(7.62x39NIB)

They're the no longer on their site. I went to purchase one yesterday and I guess they already sold out. Sucks. Wonder when I'm gonna find one.

i want one to :(. or a reasonable AK.

There is one on GB for 399 buy now.(7.62x39NIB)

I saw that one on gunbroker. It's used. Gilberts guns had new ones for less. It's this anxiety that's killing everyone about what's gonna happen these next couple years. I got a custom build from lancaster arms, cost me 6 and change and now its well over 900 dollars. And nothing has even happened yet. The mags have doubled in price and it's not even economical to buy wolf anymore. Wolf! Who would think. I got rid of most of my rifles to shoot 7.62 x 39 because it was economically feasible for me. And now even that is in question.

Edited by naveed

Add me to that club. Saw they had them in stock on Friday... not so much anymore. They have .308 but no .223 or x39.

thegunsource.com guys. Just ordered 2 7.62 x 39. They are in stock. 223's are backordered though. I paid 355 for each plus shipping.

Just ordered one for $353 through www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com - which is the same company as thegunsource (and topglock, etc - all part of TGSCOM).

The lady on the customer service line said they had seven IZ132 in stock (x39 16").

Just got off the phone with TGS.

I'm #7 in line for IZ132, of 12 orders in queue.

Bad news, they only have 5 rifles to ship out, not 7. So I am sitting on a backorder as is anyone who ordered after me (12/16 ~5pm CST).

It looks like nobody has IZ132 in stock, so I'll keep my backorder with them for the time being. No reason to cancel unless it gets hopeless or I find one elsewhere...

Too bad the next ones in will be $400-$500.

Yeah... not to thrilled about missing the boat. I knew there was a mid-December shipment of rifles coming, but it still surprised me & I missed getting one from Gilbert's (which would have been the most reliable source for one).

I don't like playing the waiting game and I have very little faith in backorders. :ded:

In stock at Gilbert's again if anyone's still looking. $420 + 20 ship for x39 16".

Was 379 last batch and 329 the batch before that... but I missed out. Cancelled my backorder @ TGS and ordered from Gilbert's.

http://www.gilbertsguns.com/Rifles/Saiga <- right now they have 16" x39, 16" 223, 16" 308, 21" 308, and 21" wood 308.

http://www.gilbertsguns.com/Shotguns/Saiga <- also have 19" 12ga as well. No 20 or 410.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, just checked out all of the usual suspects and EVERYONE is out of saigas (except gun broker)!!!! Fucking crazy!!

Except gunbroker you say? Could it be that people on GB are buying up the stocks to flip them for profit? It's double win for them. They get to flip guns for profit AND make the customers desperate with all the shops being out of stock.

Yeah, I noticed the one seller who has a lot of high priced 7.62 x 39's for sale bought up any that were cheaper than what he was selling for,... pisses me off, I was bidding too,..

Wow, just checked out all of the usual suspects and EVERYONE is out of saigas (except gun broker)!!!! Fucking crazy!!

Except gunbroker you say? Could it be that people on GB are buying up the stocks to flip them for profit? It's double win for them. They get to flip guns for profit AND make the customers desperate with all the shops being out of stock.