AS STATED.

Will trade my excellent condition Mossberg 12gauge 500(not maverick model)Bullpup Shotgun.

Unigue Bullpup design. Made by Mossberg betweeb 1987-1992. Maverick later sold a kit to place your mossberg 500 inside. Mossberg didn't want to sell the kits because mossberg wasn't putting the guns together. therefore safeties wweren't working properly due to armchair armorer. That is why Havlin Gun sales has every kits on there web-site. Mossberg wants nothing to do with any of the "kit guns". I had some interesting talks with them on their out of stock models rep on these. Anyways. Nice toy to blow things up with. Comes wit the 18" barrel, which puts it at a 6round capacity. 20"(8rds) barrel, and mag tube can be purchase, and placed on weapon in about 20 mins. comes with "Duckbill" shot spreader. Blackhawk p-90 sling with swift pad. puts the shotgun in patrol position as a 2 point sling.

looking for a saiga 12 modified like the elite firearms, i'm seeing around.

shit...i'll roll anything around in my head...make an offer.

NO PAYPAL PLEASE...SORRY

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I purchased it for 500.00 a year ago.....but I don't think I bought it at what it is worth...imho...just being honest...if someone were willing to give me $400.00 plus shipping that would be fair....I would like to let this go to fund a Saiga project......in all honesty...I bought this because when I was a kid...Brian Bosworth of the Seahawks was in a cheese flick called stone cold blowning shit up with this shotgun...and since I'm the biggest dork in the world..I said.."when I grow up".."Im gonna have that bullpup, oh yeah". "and that Franchi Spas-12 thing from terminator, and the hitcher"...that shit is cool...I shot it once(1 box of 20), it was shot 20rounds before that from the Marine that was sitting on this for years. It looks great condition. some minor scuffs. But you have to look it over alot to find any.

No one has an extra Saiga-12...You would be getting a good deal....these bullpups sell everytime on gunbroker for 450.00 plus. I just want to fasttrack to a saiga.

I can't believe the shit you folks are doing to these. There wasn't even a fart, or hiccup 2-3years ago when i was thinking about buying..snooze you loose...except neutered saiga-12 was really loosing much back then...tune is changed. please help.

thread without pics=worthless

i know

no digital cam yet.....

best i can do is show exact pics of type of mossberg bullpup shotgun.

and then show exact pic of duckbill shot speader, and show pic of blackhawk p-90 sling(perfect for bullpup shotgun). i will copy paste from other sites.

seriously though....I'm a Marine. I'm not in-fallible. But I don't steal from folks. I only lie to my wife, and kids. lol. can't let her know how many guns i'm planning, can I? I make enough cash when I deploy to fund my projects. (Running out soon, Iraq here we come again) Ain't looking to get top-dollar. just money for funding saiga-12. If anyone buys this. I will give my word to refund money completely after sale for what?...hmmm...30days? is that good?

working on pics....

picturebullpup mossberg picpicture

here it is. only difference is this has 20" barrel and 8 round.

mine is 18" barrel and 6 rounds.

100.00 and 20minutes will do you if this model fits you more.

I cannot believe people are asking, sometimes receiving 800.00 for these. gunbroker hasn't had one on this week. but if you search going going gone on there. you can see what they sell for.

picturemiddle shotgun is one for salepicture. but the mossberg 500 bullpup 18" is exactly what i have. I wanted more rounds. I liked the 20" they had at a gun show. But once i held this 18" it felt incredibly smaller! i know it's only 2" but i could tell. and that was empty. not that 2 more shells weighs much more. i wouldn't be sad if i don't sell it. But i love AK actions. especially after fondleing, then destroying so many under LAV's, and tanks in OIF.

ALSO:check out DUCKBILL shot spreader. i spoke with him about saiga-12 design...in the works...pictureduckbill shot spreaderpicture

same as above posted...highlighted now in blue......400.00 plus shipping....i will throw in duckbill shot spreader, fnp-90 qd sling, ati shell holder not attached, but extra if sommeone later wants to screw it on. i didn't want to mar the gun.

lemme know....you won't find one this nice for less...show me one..and i will wal-mart your ass the difference....get it?

lemme know, Tim

Im kinda like you there buddy I gotz $350 to play with and I know i wanted a saiga 12. LOL kinda sux dont it... figured you might be still lookin for the extra $$$ to snag one of the beauts on this forum...hmmm hey, you want to buy a ruger so that I have enough... LOL Sorry, just had to ask! :bann::clover:

Well as of right now...tonight...i have 415.00 cash..lol...i have a pile of change too!!!lol

but if i sold my bullpup...i could get my saiga-12 converted as i like. and get a Kobra optic, and znich light for it.

PHSST! YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY?

I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ONE OFFER....LOL

not even a...250.00 kinda low offer...or a hey want to trade for a[your stuff here]?

hmmmmm

ok as far as I know, you have to take it to a local ffl holder and they ship it to a ffl holder near myself andand do my backround check through them. But you should contact your local gun shop to make sure that is the case. as far as payment is concerned, using something like paypal would be fastest. Let me know what you find out.

Some one told me that because its a long gun, the ffl thing may not be nesasary... I cant say 4 sure :bann::clover:

no no no...i know i'm paying to ship it....wait...can i legally ship to your gunshop via good ol ups?

don't i have to go from ffl to ffl?

lemme know what your gun shop says....i'll get the gun to a local gun shop..see what they want...exchange info..you pay 350.00....i go back to mine i pay for total shipping....,your shop receives it while your doing paperwork/waiting. and we're good....i think

you go to your shop. have a copy of the destination FFL holder's info on hand or have them fax it then to your shop. they mail it to the other shop in so and so's name that wants it. you pay that cost. when it gets to soandsos's shop, then the reciver pays the cost thier dealer charges to recieve it, and fills out the yellow form we all love so much, and pays 20 bucks to transfer it to them. they take it home.

If you "have" to send from an FFL, then it's a state law only. I've done MANY transactions with firearms going directly from private owner out of state to my FFL holder. And he's VERY careful.

One deal (maybe new york) required ffl to send and recieve, but I backed out cuz of extra cost.

Froggie,

Is that all ffl's in PA, or just the one? State law, or a FFL with an overdose of CYA?

That's insane! If not a state law, I'd take my business elsewhere. Lot's of gun auction sites have a lookup for local ffl holders.

Sorry to intrude.

And anytime you want to move to a gun friendly state, VA has lots of room :)

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.