• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good! check photos in beginning of thread. it is a 12 gauge mossberg 500 in bullpup configuration. and the easiest bullpup shotgun that i have ever used..and i have used a few. but in the 80's, early 90's, that was definetely the way to go...i thought the Steyr AUG was gonna rule the world!

import laws :rolleyes:

cool. well the easiest thing for me would be if i could send you money over paypal, that way i can just put that money on the credit card, instead of taking a cash advanca money from it.

Shipping to my FFL dealer would be best, but if we wanted to meet somewhere like Mankato, that could work for me, even though i have school and work through the week, and you are an hour from there and it's one and a half for me.

Let me know how you want to take care of it.

you should just go get it. screw mailing/transfer fees, reciever fees, etc etc. you both save a couple bucks doing the short drive anyway, and there is zero hassle like that.

plus....ricardomagana: if you meet dogeturboyadayadayada, let us know if hes as spastic face to face as he is on here! LOL

he wouldn't even know it was me....

internet is one thing.......

Okay

I HAVE CALLED 3 LARGE WELL KNOWNS HERE IN MN. long arms non-assault do NOT require ffl transfer...sweet..i love MN! .....CA SUCKS!

You and I can do a handoff with handwritten receipt...lets do this.

350.00, and i'll make the drive.

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

Negative.

Swapping guns for cash is not a felony. I am older than 18, and it's a long gun.

Unless you are an FFL dealer, you need to fill out that stupid yellow sheet.

Private individual sale of a long gun for cash is not illegal.

Ricky

P.S. I would meet him, but he's in North Saint Paul and i am in the southwest corner of MN. 10 miles from IA and 60 from SD. It would be cool to meet the ppl that you talk to on the forum. I agree with Bvamp LOL ! !

Edited by ricardomagana

So you want t meet me where? The easiest thing for me would be mankato to exchange. Payment wise if we could go to an internet cafe or something and do the paypal transfer right in front of you.

The deal with Paypal is that it comes out of my credit card, whereas if i take cash from my credit card it will be more.

Is there a way that we can settle something out, since you are not paying shipping, if we meet, that way i can take the diff in money for gas!?

ricky

Or i got a buddy in the cities that you could meet with, he lives in Eagan.

So for him and you it would be easier!! He can just give you the money order and give my buddy the gun.

The next time he comes down here, he can bring it to me. Or when i go up there he can give it to me. But that way you can get your $$ and i can get the gun.

Ricky

If your friend wants to sign my receipt and show his license to me cool...i'll go for it....i just don't want this gun, which is registered to me in the state of CA, to be my worst nightmare. Having a Suit, or badge, coming back at me. My Family are a bunch of cops up here. I would never live that down. Not that you would burn me.

lemme know. I could meet you anytime in mankato that you could. i'm un-employed. i'm between military orders.

Okay, well i will call my buddy and we will talk more.

Mankato might work for me sometime this week, I can show you my MN DL as well. There won't be a problem.

I am actually a Law Enforcement student, i graduate this year and am hoping to get on with a Department up in the cities! My Law Enforcement teacher used to work for Lakeville and said that I could prolly get in with Farmington! :D

Usually a Monday or Wed will work for me.

If you are not in a real reall hurry to get it off your hands, we can wait till my next pay check.

I am for sure wantening to buy it!

But I will also talk to my buddy Beau.

Ricky

lemme know... i could ertainly use the money as i'm trying to cover my car payment as well while un-employed....?!!!

not much iraq money left over after paying off credit cards. lol

as for departments....Try Ramsey County Sheriffs dept. But walk away from St Paul PD.....

Well if you need the money, we could certainly have you meet Beau this week, try to help you out.

Yeah, i don't think i would ever want to be with any of the bigger bigger pd. a suburd will be plenty for me..

Let me get a hold of him, and i will e-mail you.

Then you too can work something out.

He's kinda free as well as he is an appraiser and isn't ALL that bussy in the winter.

Edited by ricardomagana

dodge: ricky: just sell the gun to ricky's friend. fill out the receipt to his buddy, do the motions with him. then when ricky sees his buddy, he can purchase the gun from his friend for nill with a receipt, so as to keep it all legal-like and not be a straw purchase....if ricky's buddy comes down with a bill from ricky, it is a straw purchase.

Yes! Do you have a cell # or something so that we can get a hold of each other.

I have class on wed, but i have to talk to my instructor about missing class, otherwise i am really pressed for time!

I should be in mankato at around 1:30 or so.

Ricky

Edited by ricardomagana

Shit. Wed. my son has preschool at 1pm to 3:30pm, and the wife is at work! that leaves me to drop him off and pick him up. mondays, and wed i have to drive kids to school. 1pm to 3:30pm. i couldn't drop them off and make it to mankato and back in time. mapquest says it will take me an hour and a half each way.

I am cool selling to your friend also. I just had some worries as it wasn't you. but as long as i have a receipt from him then whatever.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.