yes...i have other regrets kind of that are motivating factors. I sold a Daewoo K1 that wasn't worth a ton, but could get 1,200.00 easily now, unfired as i sold it. Guess i'll settle for my dr-200 wannabe from now on. And I had 2 Cobray "Street Sweeper"s that I traded that for. yep. 2. But if anyone here ever pulled the trigger on that POS you know why i traded. Those suck. As far as user friendly. Just wild looking.

But I bet those are worth a f'n ton. Those are enough mistakes for one lifetime.

I wondered a bit about the bullpup i just sold as i chased one for years. But i'll add that to my list of curiosities.

Franchi Spas-12 and others that are mere fun.........

I'll keep my M9

My LMT MRP 16"

My FN Tactical shotgun

My REM 700 sendero.308

MY barrett m82a1

and every affordable AK i can find.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna say... is that YOUR SPAS-12?

huh?

In that picture with the bullpup.

Well you saw pics. But you don't remember reading that that is not my pic. And yes I sold that exact model of bullpup to ricardomagana. And yes I would love to get A Frachi-Spas12/Law-12/Spas-15/SAS-12 someday.

any chance you have anymore duckbill spreaders??? first time i saw this thread...is it the real thing or a regular flash suppressor with ">" grooves cut in the sides?

man, what else ya got squirrelled away, teufelhund??? :D

Sorry I don't. I bought only 1 off egay from Michael Madsen. forgot company name. He is always selling "duckbills" on egay.

type in DUCKBILL. it will come up. If not. try in a week. he sells each and everyone. usually for about 35.00

he sells other types as well. The M16A2 Flash Hider style. Just enlarged. And for many models. Mossberg500. 590. Winchester 1200/1300. Remington 870, and others.

I'll look for you now.....

I was gonna say... is that YOUR SPAS-12?

huh?

In that picture with the bullpup.

Well you saw pics. But you don't remember reading that that is not my pic. And yes I sold that exact model of bullpup to ricardomagana. And yes I would love to get A Frachi-Spas12/Law-12/Spas-15/SAS-12 someday.

Ah. Sorry about that dti, I didn't catch that that wasn't your picture.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.