How are you haulin your zombie killers?

Hi all,

I am trying to find a case for my saiga IZ109 that will allow at least 4-5 mags to be stored as well. everything I find either has compartments made for smaller mags or just single shot shells. Is there such a case made just for our pride and joy's or has anyone converted one? Maybe I overlooked it but if its out there I would appreciate a push in the right direction.

Thanks for your hel[ in advance!

Hi all,

I am trying to find a case for my saiga IZ109 that will allow at least 4-5 mags to be stored as well. everything I find either has compartments made for smaller mags or just single shot shells. Is there such a case made just for our pride and joy's or has anyone converted one? Maybe I overlooked it but if its out there I would appreciate a push in the right direction.

I made my own case to hold all of my gear

I just use an assault rifle case for an M4. It holds the gun with the stock folded, and the 4 mag pouches on the side hold 4 10rd mags. They stick out, you can't close the flaps, but I folded the flaps down into the pouches and they're tight enough that they stay.

I already had the case. It's kinda cool really. Those big mags stick out and say "look at me". Gets the attention.

I just use an assault rifle case for an M4. It holds the gun with the stock folded, and the 4 mag pouches on the side hold 4 10rd mags. They stick out, you can't close the flaps, but I folded the flaps down into the pouches and they're tight enough that they stay.

Similar setup here, UTG (Under the gun) case, soft with a shoulder strap, about 5 or 6 pockets on the front that can hold a 10rd agp stick but the flap won't close.

Bought the cases cheap enough, they work well enough for me

Sportsman's Guide has a nice Winchester soft case that I picked up a few weeks ago. It has 5 mag pouches on the side, they hold my .308 mags, but the top flaps won't fold over on the 10 round AGP mags. It fits them width wise, but a bit too shallow to fold over. Here's a link:

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=407965

The price is right. I actually shot mine today with the .308, I was using it as a mat on top of my car when I was trying to sight in the rifle, the wind was blowing a bit, and I guess the front end flew up a bit right before I shot. I only hit the insulation, it ripped a pretty decent chunk out of it, but didn't get into the nylon shell.

Those coffin cases are creepy as hell. Looks like you're carrying a small child...sweet, I guess.

Why would you post something like that?

HarvKY

Just thought I'd point out the obvious. You know, cause weird goth kids and guns has been a winning combination in the past.

• 2 months later...
Hi all,

i'm using a double rifle case from bass pro shops (about 20 bucks five years ago.)

when i get a few more mags i'll put the pump somewhere else.

12x22.jpg

Edited by Snoofer

In about 4 days, I'll be using this MOLLE case from CheaperThanDirt for $49.95...

MOLLE-201-c.jpg

I ordered one already but I accidentally ordered the smaller 36" case so a friend of mine bought it from me and I ordered the 42". LOTS of room and a fantastic case for the cash outlay! :up:

+1 on the case from cheaper then dirt. bought one of these around christmas and it has to be one of the best soft cases i have seen. it has plenty of pockets for guns, mags, and whatever else you need to carry. i had my s-12, a g-17, a m9, 340pd and a lcp along with mags for each all in the case.

the only problem i have is i need to come up with something to slide over the shark break cause i imagine that canvas and shark break dont mix. for now i have a piece of pvc drain that i cut right before the bend and slipped that over. i think im going to cut a piece of pipe and put a cap on it and use that.

p.s. i think this is one of the only items that cheaper then dirt has that is actually cheper then dirt :super:

Edited by rgb03

Wow, this is an old thread and I just noticed that Goth Brunette with the Coffincase! She looks like a bad girl, I like that! :red_heart:

Actually the case looks interesting as well.

In about 4 days, I'll be using this MOLLE case from CheaperThanDirt for $49.95...

MOLLE-201-c.jpg

I ordered one already but I accidentally ordered the smaller 36" case so a friend of mine bought it from me and I ordered the 42". LOTS of room and a fantastic case for the cash outlay! :up:

+1

I have been using one for a couple of years now and it works great! It even holds about ten AGP mags in the seperate compartment.