Well then, if they're going to do that, I expect them to go after all the people on You Tube who said they would have no problem shooting that "CUNT" Sarah Palin for killing wolfs. :rolleyes:

I agree, it's not wise to mouth off about snuffing people on a public forum, but if that's the case, that asshat Reverend Michael Pfleger (one of Obama/Jesse's buddies) who called for that Chicago gun store owner to be shot and all those dickholes over on You Tube should be prosecuted too. :angry2:

I mean, what's good for the goose and all that shit...:evil:

Did you notice your mood deteriorates the further down your post you get......lol....heheheehe

That's when the alcohol buzz starts wearing off. :blink:

Well then, if they're going to do that, I expect them to go after all the people on You Tube who said they would have no problem shooting that "CUNT" Sarah Palin for killing wolfs. :rolleyes:

I agree, it's not wise to mouth off about snuffing people on a public forum, but if that's the case, that asshat Reverend Michael Pfleger (one of Obama/Jesse's buddies) who called for that Chicago gun store owner to be shot and all those dickholes over on You Tube should be prosecuted too. :angry2:

Did you notice your mood deteriorates the further down your post you get......lol....heheheehe

Well let me be the first to buy you a beer or 12 the next time I am where ever it is that you are.......lol

Well let me be the first to buy you a beer or 12 the next time I am where ever it is that you are.......lol

I'm not sure they allow visitors/sharp objects/alcohol or the like, where Gaddis is. :haha:

The institution, no problem I can get in there....all I need is my helmet and a really short bus......lol

Gaddis if I knew you well enough, I would ask whose the chick you're posing with?

Edited by hallboss
The institution, no problem I can get in there....all I need is my helmet and a really short bus......lol

Gaddis if I knew you well enough, I would ask whose the chick you're posing with?

:P:unsure::angry2:

That's my special "banana" handler. :f0ckers: