Ive seen those things go for way more than they are worth. Like $500.00 to 600.00. I would keep that thing in the safe.

I dont know where you shop but its your run of the mill stamped steel SKS's they go for $175.00- $225.00 around here a heck of alot more tah the $10.00/15.00 I got them for in the 80's

Ive seen those things go for way more than they are worth. Like $500.00 to 600.00. I would keep that thing in the safe.

I dont know where you shop but its your run of the mill stamped steel SKS's they go for $175.00- $225.00 around here a heck of alot more tah the $10.00/15.00 I got them for in the 80's

stamped sks for 10- 15 bucks? You tell me where you are shopping bro and Im there! I dont think you can get a yugo

from a distributer for under $269.00. They sell them around at big -5 here for $399.

The only thing that is stamped on them is the trigger guard I believe. I could be wrong ,but Ive never seen a stamped reciever sks.

The only thing that is stamped on them is the trigger guard I believe. I could be wrong ,but Ive never seen a stamped reciever sks.

They made them.

Is this one all milled, all stamped, or stamped TG?

Now I gotta see one....and I want one.

stamped sks for 10- 15 bucks? You tell me where you are shopping bro and Im there! I dont think you can get a yugo

from a distributer for under $269.00. They sell them around at big -5 here for $399.

Stamped TG. I need the money to fund another project

They made them.

Is this one all milled, all stamped, or stamped TG?

Now I gotta see one....and I want one.

check my edit for link

norinco paratrooper on auction arms this is a link

Auction is closing so I dont know how long the link is good for

I know yours isnt a paratrooper but still crazy for an sks.

current bid on it is 275, thats a decent price.

and for what you have(OP), 225-275 is fair, price gouged can be any price you dream up, doesn't mean it will sell though

• 4 weeks later...

SOG has some Romanian SKS rifles with matching numbers for around $300ish, I don't have the catalog in front of me. Some of the Romanian SKS rifles just entered C&R status, these are the ones which SOG is selling. SOG will only sell to licensed people, they won't take payment from you and ship to your FFL. If you're interested and unlicensed, I'll get the part number and phone number for you to give to your local FFL if you can find one which would send payment for you.

Hey Blender PM sent.

I checked my Gun blue book and Under Norinco the only SKS listed is the AK mag modified version. Under SKS it's just a general out line of all Manufacturers. I copied this from the on line subscription I have with Blue Book Publications Inc.

You can get little more from it as a private sale than from a Dealer or Pawn shop. If you sell it on an auction you have to pay the auction fees. I hope the Blue book doesn't nail me for posting this.

Quote form Blue Book Publications Inc

7.62x39mm Russian cal., Soviet designed, original Soviet mfg. as well as copies mfg. in China, Russia, Yugoslavia, and many other countries, gas operated weapon, 10 shot fixed mag., wood stock (thumbhole design on newer mfg.), with or w/o (newer mfg.) permanently attached folding bayonet, tangent rear and hooded front sight, no current importation from China, Russia, or the former Yugoslavia.

Grading 100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60%

Original Mfg. $275 $250 $220 $200 $185 $175 $170 :huh:

Chinese Mfg.-thumbhole stock $195 $175 $140 $120 $100 $85 $70

From late 1993 until the Crime Bill was enacted during September of 1994, runaway demand escalated SKS prices on recent Chinese exports to the $195-$250 range. Earlier Russian manufacture at the time was selling for $250-$325, but prices fell once the glut of Chinese imports arrived. However, as supply began equaling demand, prices fell off to their current levels. With interest waning and a current stable marketplace, SKS pricing has become more predictable, and knowledgeable shooters and collectors are now seeking out earlier Russian-made SKSs, as these guns have the most quality and best fit/finish (not Chinese overall poor quality). During the 1990s, there were many lawsuits regarding imported SKS models going full auto, and as a result, prices have gone down slightly.

This model may also be listed under those importers/distributors who import this model and are listed in this text.

They're selling for much more than that on GunBroker. I posted mine.

Hey Blender PM sent.

I checked my Gun blue book and Under Norinco the only SKS listed is the AK mag modified version. Under SKS it's just a general out line of all Manufacturers. I copied this from the on line subscription I have with Blue Book Publications Inc.

You can get little more from it as a private sale than from a Dealer or Pawn shop. If you sell it on an auction you have to pay the auction fees. I hope the Blue book doesn't nail me for posting this.

Quote form Blue Book Publications Inc

7.62x39mm Russian cal., Soviet designed, original Soviet mfg. as well as copies mfg. in China, Russia, Yugoslavia, and many other countries, gas operated weapon, 10 shot fixed mag., wood stock (thumbhole design on newer mfg.), with or w/o (newer mfg.) permanently attached folding bayonet, tangent rear and hooded front sight, no current importation from China, Russia, or the former Yugoslavia.

Grading 100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60%

Original Mfg. $275 $250 $220 $200 $185 $175 $170 :huh:

Chinese Mfg.-thumbhole stock $195 $175 $140 $120 $100 $85 $70

From late 1993 until the Crime Bill was enacted during September of 1994, runaway demand escalated SKS prices on recent Chinese exports to the $195-$250 range. Earlier Russian manufacture at the time was selling for $250-$325, but prices fell once the glut of Chinese imports arrived. However, as supply began equaling demand, prices fell off to their current levels. With interest waning and a current stable marketplace, SKS pricing has become more predictable, and knowledgeable shooters and collectors are now seeking out earlier Russian-made SKSs, as these guns have the most quality and best fit/finish (not Chinese overall poor quality). During the 1990s, there were many lawsuits regarding imported SKS models going full auto, and as a result, prices have gone down slightly.

This model may also be listed under those importers/distributors who import this model and are listed in this text.

They're selling for much more than that on GunBroker. I posted mine.

I hope you didn't think I was saying your SKS wasn't worth much, I tend to disagree with the blue book prices. The blue book pricing does explain a lot as too why you can't get any money out of a firearm if you sell to a pawnshop or some FFLs.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.