Tromix backorder

So i visited Tromix's website about two or three weeks ago and have been ever since for the past couple days, and it states that they are on back order.

So my question is.. Any idea when the shop will be back up and running for new customers. I am really anxious to convert my stock saiga 12.

I know i can do it myself cheaper, but i really want quality work done to it. (i want my holes plugged... he he)

i dont really expect it any time soon but i was just wondering if it will accept new orders by Feb. next year?

Thanks for your help

Send a PM/email to Tony Rumore and if he has the space he will put you on the list. Just be aware though all orders are about 18 months out. If you choose to wait, you will not be disappointed.

Edited by hallboss

If he has room on the list, he will add------at least that is what I have been told. I got added about a month ago and was told there was an 18 month wait once you're on the list. I think he might add people as they come along, but then again I am probably wrong. The last thing I want to do is speak for Tony, I am just speaking from my experience. Best bet is to contact Mr Rumore personally.

Edited by hallboss