LRBHO question/idea

Guess when one has no life, they have no comprehension of those that do. He wants to put this LRBHO out but not until it's as perfect as he can get it. You'd have thought people would have learned after waiting on MikeD for his drums. Patience in a virtue. One that can be well worth the cost.

Everyone admires the fact that Cobra has put quality over making a quick buck. That used to be the American way! I believe for most of us that still is the way.

Don't let the peanut gallery get you down. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to you Cobra for putting up with this shit. Here you are doing every Saiga-12 owner a favour ,as i doub't the profit will cover your time invested, and people crap over you for wanting perfection. If you ever need anything turned or milled let me know. Keep the faith... C.

geezsus people suck ti a little harder....

Hey the faggot troll came out from under the bridge again. Well Dave, you better find another name to log on under so you can sneek around here for another month or so before we sniff your trollin' little ass out again. Or better yet, pull your head out of your ass, find out why everyone thinks your such a dick, fix it and become an actual productive member of society who will actually be able to carry on a conversation without everyone calling you an ass. But I doubt that will happen and I'll bet this isn't the first time something like this has happened.

As far as us complimenting Cobra, it's called respect, I know thats foreign to you because since you probably never get it due to that fact you are such an asshat. We are a group of people who share the same interests and know when a person who put the heart and soul into something. That we appreciate and compliment, so if you want to fantasize about us sucking his dick to fuel your little faggoty ass wet dream, then so be it. But when you done jerking off in your shit house one bedroom apartment that you share with all the other section 8 cockroaches, do us all a favor and go somewhere else and bother them. :bann:

Edited by hallboss

I know you guys are lightyears ahead of me here, but it may be easier to make a mod or add a part to the mag to make it with the LRBHO on non-factory mags. You could sell the part with your kit and offer it to the current mag makers a big win for everyone. They drop it in during the assembly and bam! GEN X clips that enable the LRBHO and retro kits fo us.

Pipedream maybe but I know the mag guys would foam at the mouth to be the first to be able to employ the LRBHO.

To put it as simply as possible....that's exactly what I'm doing. The LRBHO (last round bolt hold open) features a different follower that will activate the LRBHO mechanism, which I have designed and built to go in the S-12. It's not as simple as just using a different mag or follower to "enable the LRBHO".

There currently IS no LRBHO in the stock gun to activate. There is a MBHO (manual bolt hold open).

The design I have WORKS and it will be on the market just as soon as a VERY SMALL detail is worked out with some other mags that were not made by Izhmash, and are not even in existence when this design was first developed. As a matter of fact there are TWO brand new mags on the very near horizon, that I am waiting for samples from the MFGs to be sure they too will work.

Would y'all like me to just give up on producing them?

Are ya'll are in such a damned hurry to be the first on your block to have a true LRBHO, that you will sacrifice the ability to ever use it with any mags besides that pissant little 5 rdr that came with your gun???

Unfortunately for me, there are a ton of people like that out there who don't give a damn about anyone else, and there desire to patiently WAIT for a product that will actually be successful in the BIG picture.

If you want any more details on the LRBHO I'm making, and would like to learn more about it, please go here....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=21562

Cobra, yes stay focused - the majority of veterans on the forum would want you to pursue your version of the LRBHO. Just like Mike, take your time and make sure it's done properly, so that NO ONE can come back and bite you in the arse. You're a true inspiration to the saiga community. B) And thanx for the birthday msg! Franky :super:

I would love to have a LRBHO on my shotty today. BUT I want one that will work with my factory 5 rd, the AGP 10 rd, and my MD drum. Perhaps not an easy task, I do not know, I am not an inventor.

If it takes a bit to work out properly, I will happily wait until it comes about.

I have seen Cobra's work in person, and I have no doubt that it will be well worth the wait.

geezsus people suck ti a little harder....
But when you done jerking off in your shit house one bedroom apartment that you share with all the other section 8 cockroaches,

My guess is he's got his very own room in his parents' shit house (maybe even the whole basement - they don't want to deal with the putz either........)

ti is a typo. grow up.

I figured he would get his panties in was about em saying that but its true.

This is a qoute form you "adavid02"

You grow up :haha:

Yeah Mr wonderful....WTF kind of retarded attempt at English was that? You should quit while you're a head...a pothead that is... :lolol:

there is no denying that one. Its definitely more than a typo, but still not poor grammar

ti is a typo. grow up.

I figured he would get his panties in was about em saying that but its true.

This is a qoute form you "adavid02"

You grow up :haha:

Yeah Mr wonderful....WTF kind of retarded attempt at English was that? You should quit while you're a head...a pothead that is... :lolol:

Just so you all know... Cobra is a very good guy. Even though I was being an ass he is still willing to sell me a heatshield for my S12!

Well that's awful nice of him. For as much of a jackass as you've made yourself out to be, I wouldn't sell you my shit. :ded:

And on this wonderful thanksgiving day i would like to thank the trolls that have kept me enertained this whole thread, as well as the people making products to make my weapons more efficient!

Man i'm in a good mood right now. wow i'm drunk!

Happy turkey day everyone!

And on this wonderful thanksgiving day i would like to thank the trolls that have kept me enertained this whole thread, as well as the people making products to make my weapons more efficient!

Man i'm in a good mood right now. wow i'm drunk!

Happy turkey day everyone!

Happy turkey day to you, sir