Yeah you could go into a whole number of complicated and over-analyzed reasons why he won.

The simple answer is usually the best, the stupid people now officially outnumber the people that think for themselves. I find myself laughing more each day as he appoints his cabinet of "change", and the ideas out there being thrown around are so liberal, some are just anti-American. Have no doubt they will be trying to steal this recount in Minn, anything they can to get another seat or two in the Senate. I agree it's pretty scary, but we've had to put up with complete idiots in charge most of the time anyway, so we should be okay once these nazi's are out of power. Hopefully a few of the idiots that vote for these people (republicans included) will have to open their eyes the next few years.

It's the same story every four years, Southpark did it best. We get to choose between a Turd Sandwich and a Giant Douche. Both of them suck. We haven't had a real president since Reagan. And the only people that seem to have any sense in government right now are the "conservatives". McCain was great as a person but bleh. Give us at least one or two real choices next time around and I'll be happy.

Edited by Wotan1105