New to Saigas and the forum

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Saiga 7.62x39...should be delivered to the FFL later today!

I'll be "breaking it in" ASAP and stocking up on ammo and mags as finances are available. I've been reading a lot of good things about the high cap SureFire mags for Saiga. Are these mags "plug and play"? Or are modification(s) required to make these work. Thanks.

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Saiga 7.62x39...should be delivered to the FFL later today!

I'll be "breaking it in" ASAP and stocking up on ammo and mags as finances are available. I've been reading a lot of good things about the high cap SureFire mags for Saiga. Are these mags "plug and play"? Or are modification(s) required to make these work. Thanks.

I bought a couple of the SF 30 round mags and they work out of the box. However, they inserted and ejected better after I filed the rough edges and the catch a bit.

Plug and play.

I have 1 Black and 1 Clear Poly SF, 30 rounders, for my Saiga and they are fine, a little tight at first, but get better with use.

Do read up on 922r as high cap magazines are illegal without the proper number of U.S. parts.

I put a Tapco T6 w/ pistol grip on mine.

MP76

Edited by MP76

Surefires are Plug and Play,but you do need to add one more part to be compliant.

Like MP76,I also have them in black and clear and they run flawless,the clears are a bit tight at first but that goes away quick.

They also have mag clamps for when you just want to blast away with a couple mags at once.