WTS WTT FTF Kel-Tec Sub2000 .40 S&W Houston, Texas

Howdy

I'd like to trade my Kel-Tec Sub2000 in .40 S&W. It comes with a 10 round Glock 22 magazine and a 29 round Scherer magazine with a +2 extension (so you get a 31 round capacity magazine).

sub2k_1318.JPG

sub2k_1316.JPG

I'd like to trade face to face somewhere around the Houston metro for a Taurus Tracker revolver with a 4" barrel in .44 Magnum or .45 Colt.

I'd also be interested in an XD45 (.45 ACP) service. I have AK parts and accessories or cash to make up the difference.

Thanks for looking.

Up for sale.

$300 FTF in Houston

$315 legally shipped

Any firearm(s) that may be listed in this post will ship in accordance with applicable laws. The item(s) listed may be C&R Eligible (whee! more FFL licensees).

I am an individual. I will be shipping this personally. If your receiving FFL dealer does not do business with individuals, this deal is not for you. If you absolutely MUST have this item, and your FFL only will do business with other FFLs, the shipping and handling fee for me to have it transferred from my FFL will be $200. This fee will be non-refundable.

If you overnight your money to me, please do not expect me to ship your item until the FFL license arrives. If your FFL guys fax machine is broken or if he's called out of town suddenly and it takes a week for him to send his FFL, it'll take at least a week before I ship. To prevent any mixups along these lines, a good idea is to take your money order to your receiving FFL and have him mail your money and his FFL to me in the same envelope.

I reserve the right to cancel the sale at any time, under any conditions, for any reason. If this should occur, all funds will be returned, with the exception of the FFL transfer fee mentioned above.

Buyer is expected to know their laws on these items. If you buy it, and I ship it, and it gets impounded, tough luck - no refunds.

Up for sale.

$300 FTF in Houston

$315 legally shipped

Any firearm(s) that may be listed in this post will ship in accordance with applicable laws. The item(s) listed may be C&R Eligible (whee! more FFL licensees).

I am an individual. I will be shipping this personally. If your receiving FFL dealer does not do business with individuals, this deal is not for you. If you absolutely MUST have this item, and your FFL only will do business with other FFLs, the shipping and handling fee for me to have it transferred from my FFL will be $200. This fee will be non-refundable.

If you overnight your money to me, please do not expect me to ship your item until the FFL license arrives. If your FFL guys fax machine is broken or if he's called out of town suddenly and it takes a week for him to send his FFL, it'll take at least a week before I ship. To prevent any mixups along these lines, a good idea is to take your money order to your receiving FFL and have him mail your money and his FFL to me in the same envelope.

I reserve the right to cancel the sale at any time, under any conditions, for any reason. If this should occur, all funds will be returned, with the exception of the FFL transfer fee mentioned above.

Buyer is expected to know their laws on these items. If you buy it, and I ship it, and it gets impounded, tough luck - no refunds.

I'm very interested. Just let me get a hold of my FFL and make sure he will receive from an individual.

Thanks,

-B-

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.