Generally speaking Philly is pretty messed up. The mayor tried to pass some gun legislation a while back that super ceded the whole state's laws. Wouldn't of been an issue except its written verbatim that a local municipal code can't be more restrictive than the state code.

Of course not! Expect an increase in this sort of thing as power is seized by someone who won't even prove he is an American citizen. As always follow the money.

I thought this was dead in the water.

Supreme Court Of The United States (SCOTUS) Justice David

Souter has agreed that a review of the federal lawsuit filed by

attorney Phil Berg against BarackHussein Obama II, et al.,

which was subsequently dismissed for lack of standing

is warranted. SCOTUS Docket No. 08-570 contains the details.

A review of that docket and the Rule 10 of the Supreme Court

makes abundantly clear that Justice Souter's granting of a

review on the Writ of Certiorari is not a right entitled to citizen

Phil Berg, but rather is a matter of judicial discretion based

upon a compelling reason. That compelling reason is the

Constitutional requirement that "No person except a natural

born citizen ... shall be eligible to the office of President..."

What this means is that on or before 1 DECEMBER 2008

Barack Hussein Obama II must respond to the writ of

certiorari, and since the Berg v Obama case hinged

primarily on the question of Obama's place of birth, it is

almost inconceivable that Barack Obama will thumb

his nose at the Justices of the Supreme Court and

he is absolutely compelled to provide a vault copy his

original birth certificate.

This looks real enough.

http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

Yes Philly's pretty whacked. So was that guy for jumping into a crowd of complete idiots who are incapable of any self control. They pulled him for his safety and so the lunatics didn't start a celebration riot prompted by something as simple as his shirt.

After he wouldn't comply, they went too far with the man handling and cuffs. I would have just let him there to provoke while keeping a close watch on things. It is his right.

I'd be interested to know if he faces any charges.

Edited by klm390

Wow, just went to the infowars website. while the actions on this video strike me as a terrible act against the individual freedom of speech, the assosiated website is full of some stupid BS. maybe not all of it is, but one of the headlines on the main page was a symbolic look into the colors obamas family wore. Thats just Crazy. I'm not glad the guy won, i'm not happy with many of his choices in key leadership positions, I don't like his stance on issues, and i wouldn't trust him for a second to protect my first or second amendment rights, but the comments on that site STILL seem extreem.

You know I thought about that for a minute. The cops arresting him for his own safety. I decided that it's bullshit. They should have let him stay and do his thing. Those little kids, and that's what most of them were, would have not done anything to him with the police nearby. Even if they would have tried that's the McCain supporters business up until that point. They gonna try and stop us from skydiving because the potential for danger. If anything the police should have shamed the crowd for getting so hostile with the guy in the first place. This is America. We are supposed to agree to disagree in peace. Not make an individual feel afraid for his/her opinion.

Be glad you don't live in Philadelphia.

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=12707

He was there to instigate trouble, didnt you see his sword. cops did the idiot a favor. besides four more years of neo-con rule we would cease to exist as a nation. eight years of the hillbilly bible thumper has cast us as a bunch of slack jawed southern white trash around the world

He was there to instigate trouble, didnt you see his sword. cops did the idiot a favor. besides four more years of neo-con rule we would cease to exist as a nation. eight years of the hillbilly bible thumper has cast us as a bunch of slack jawed southern white trash around the world

First off, the 'sword' was plastic. Second, when the day comes where we run this country based on what a bunch of idiots from other countries think of us is the day this country goes down the toilet. I figured out a long time ago, when I say something that pisses a liberal off, I've done my job well. They start frothing at the mouth when confronted with facts. That's when the name calling comes in.

He was there to instigate trouble, didnt you see his sword.

Yes I saw the TOY sword. I guess you were hoping it was something more.

A political shirt & toy sword wouldn't come close to instigating me, but we're talking about a completely different group of people. Far from my civil and respectful way of presenting myself.

The guy had every right to provoke, instigate, protest, speak and be present along side wild and crazy political celebrators. He wasn't doing anything to physically harm anyone and he wasn't acting out like the group he got involved with.

cops did the idiot a favor.
This I would agree with. History has shown us where it was going. Edited by klm390

First off, the 'sword' was plastic. Second, when the day comes where we run this country based on what a bunch of idiots from other countries think of us is the day this country goes down the toilet. I figured out a long time ago, when I say something that pisses a liberal off, I've done my job well. They start frothing at the mouth when confronted with facts. That's when the name calling comes in.

Amen Racegal!

As for what happened in the video, IF that was all there was to it, then the guy that was arrested probably has a legitimate lawsuit against the police department. The only thing the police can fall back on is asserting that his actions were provoking an immediate breach of the peace. Arguably, they were. However, there is the ubiquitous standard of "reasonableness" in the law. No reasonable person would have been provoked into attacking the guy because of what he did, so the contention that his actions, by their very nature, were provoking an immediate breach of the peace may not hold up to judicial scrutiny. He had the right to peacefully express his views, and those in the crowd had the right to peacefully express their views. The police should have been protecting the rights of all involved. If members of the crowd attacked the guy, then the police should have intervened on HIS behalf, and arrested those who assaulted him. I suspect that they were unwilling to let things play out that way for political reasons. Also, they didn't want a riot on their hands. Sadly, mod rule carried the day and trampled upon individual freedom.

Right on! I live in Oklahoma and I know a lot of people, farmers and ranchers that would probably be viewed as morons from the elitist left simply by how they dress or talk. Truth is these people have more common sense and wisdom than most. I wonder if all these on the left realize how much food the people from the states in the middle of the country produce.

Amen Racegal!

As for what happened in the video, IF that was all there was to it, then the guy that was arrested probably has a legitimate lawsuit against the police department. The only thing the police can fall back on is asserting that his actions were provoking an immediate breach of the peace. Arguably, they were. However, there is the ubiquitous standard of "reasonableness" in the law. No reasonable person would have been provoked into attacking the guy because of what he did, so the contention that his actions, by their very nature, were provoking an immediate breach of the peace may not hold up to judicial scrutiny. He had the right to peacefully express his views, and those in the crowd had the right to peacefully express their views. The police should have been protecting the rights of all involved. If members of the crowd attacked the guy, then the police should have intervened on HIS behalf, and arrested those who assaulted him. I suspect that they were unwilling to let things play out that way for political reasons. Also, they didn't want a riot on their hands. Sadly, mod rule carried the day and trampled upon individual freedom.

Gotta love how they pick and choose what crowds are dangerous and which are not. These guys were doing nothing but trying to keep their jobs. Can you imagine the headlines, "Local police break up black celebration!", they should have preformed their duties according to the law, not popular opinion. In the end they probably will just say the McCain guy was drunk.

This video came up in the middle of another thread, and sparked some of the same "debate" going on in this one.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=280315

I didn't watch the whole video that is posted in this thread, but I watched the one that is posted in the one I just linked to (I'm assuming it's the same video, and includes most of the same footage). That being said, in the one I watched, we don't know for sure if the guy was actually arrested. He is shown being cuffed and put in a cruiser. This by no means he has been arrested. Like I said in the thread I linked to, I've been cuffed and not arrested, and the one time I was actually arrested, no cuffs were involved. So who knows.