Guys... He has been already warned that this was coming.

I told him that I would post this and I am a man of my word.

So here it is.

He has missed 4 delivery dates. The last was 11/12 and then 11/14.

It is always the same excuse...something came up... 2 more guns that had to go overseas or a machine that broke.

A full refund was proposed on Monday, but see I have a problem with that for 3 reasons.

1) I get nothing for the 8 months that I have lost for a gun that was supposed to be built in 6-8 weeks.

2) The completed gun has probably had a net gain in value of at least 25% considering the political climate and

distinct possability of comprehensive AWB coming soon.

3) I would now have to start this same process all over with another builder and basically get in the back of the line

in a very aggressive market.

I am very disappointed that a business that participates in this great forum operates this way. It is a shining example

of what not to do.

To those of you who would criticize me for airing my dirty laundry. Save your breath.

To those of you who would tell me to just be a little more patient. Save your breath.

This is business. Business should not be conducted in this manner...ever!

I have spoken to several of you by PM. Many of you are highly respected in this forum. I thank you for your input, but

I can no longer hold back. If it hurts me ...so be it.

I have lots a 10 round mags but still no Saiga 12 after 8 months. It disgust me every time I open the safe.

Highspeed

• Like 4
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One word...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   This does NOT belong in this section! Just because the S-12 section is the most viewed, that doesn't give you a right to hang your "dirty laundry" here. You are abusing

Guys... He has been already warned that this was coming.   I told him that I would post this and I am a man of my word. So here it is.   He has missed 4 delivery dates. The last was 11/12 and t

I think there have been some points to this thread that have been SEVERELY OVERLOOKED.   First, Esteban is a GREAT gunsmith and EXTEMELY talented. He produces a great product and is a VALUED memb

Posted Images

Sorry your order went down this way. Esteban tries to get out orders as fast as possible, but sometimes the delays are just too much for people. It's understandable. Esteban already offered you a refund, but you turned it down saying you wanted a completed gun instead. As it stands, E-Tac can't get you a completed gun as fast as you want, and you don't seem to want to wait patiently any longer, so the only option is canceling your order and refunding your money. Your refund will be processed Monday.

Craig

• Like 1
Guys... He has been already warned that this was coming.

I told him that I would post this and I am a man of my word.

So here it is.

He has missed 4 delivery dates. The last was 11/12 and then 11/14.

It is always the same excuse...something came up... 2 more guns that had to go overseas or a machine that broke.

A full refund was proposed on Monday, but see I have a problem with that for 3 reasons.

1) I get nothing for the 8 months that I have lost for a gun that was supposed to be built in 6-8 weeks.

2) The completed gun has probably had a net gain in value of at least 25% considering the political climate and

distinct possability of comprehensive AWB coming soon.

3) I would now have to start this same process all over with another builder and basically get in the back of the line

in a very aggressive market.

I am very disappointed that a business that participates in this great forum operates this way. It is a shining example

of what not to do.

To those of you who would criticize me for airing my dirty laundry. Save your breath.

To those of you who would tell me to just be a little more patient. Save your breath.

This is business. Business should not be conducted in this manner...ever! :super:

I have spoken to several of you by PM. Many of you are highly respected in this forum. I thank you for your input, but

I can no longer hold back. If it hurts me ...so be it.

I have lots a 10 round mags but still no Saiga 12 after 8 months. It disgust me every time I open the safe.

Highspeed

PM sent

HarvKY

Sorry your order went down this way. Esteban tries to get out orders as fast as possible, but sometimes the delays are just too much for people. It's understandable. Esteban already offered you a refund, but you turned it down saying you wanted a completed gun instead. As it stands, E-Tac can't get you a completed gun as fast as you want, and you don't seem to want to wait patiently any longer, so the only option is canceling your order and refunding your money. Your refund will be processed Monday.

Craig

I've not got a horse in this race but I disagree with this approach. It sounds like its not as much getting him the gun as fast as he wanted, but getting it to him when it was promised. Big difference. The fact that he complains publicly gets his order canceled appears petulant. I know I've only heard one side of this. I know how unreasonable the public can sometimes be, but thats the arena you are in. I do not agree with his posting this here and suspect you hate to reward such behavior. My suggestion would be to just send him his gun. That way you can put this behind you and move forward.

A takeaway: Never give a delivery date, not even an implied one, only a shipping date. If your forced to give one then meet it. No excuses.

Mods, please move this thread out of the S12 forum

• Like 2

I own my own business and the first thing that comes to mine is, ETAC you guys messed up.

If you guys realized it was going to take longer than expected you should have notified him asap. He could have made a wise decision whether to wait or go to another builder.

Now he's 8 months out of a gun.

Craig

Apparently, you didn't read the OPs post.

You and Esteban FAILED to deliver on a build with a promised delivery date, and you think it is appropriate to cancel his order and refund his money?

I would also bet that your and Estebans communication with the customer was poor or nonexistant, and when you did communicate you didn't follow thru with what you promised.

Look, I ordered a complete converted S12 from Red Jacket back in Febuary, before the supply had a hiccup, and my 6-8 week delivery got pushed. The thing is, Will and Stephanie provided great communication along the way, I also knew that there was a shortage and chose to just be patient. My S12 was finally shipped yesterday, it also happens to be missing the Tromix Shark brake because they ran out and they are unsure when they will get their order in from Tromix.

I have seen pictures of Estebans work, looks good, but if he can't deliver a gun at the agreed upon date without talking to the customer and explaining the reason for the delay, then he should get out of the custom gun biz, period.

hey man, not to be a prick, i have no issues with you, but you gotta post this up in the feedback section.

Guys,

I know that I posted this in the incorrect section and with purpose. This is the probably most frequented section of the site

and will generate the most traffic for the purposes this discussion, so I would respectfully ask you to allow it to stay.

I am an open book, I know that this post opens me to criticism....and I will take it my fair share. If I did something

wrong then I want to know.

I placed my order from this guy, based upon several highly respected members on this forums recommendations. He has completely gone off the deep end with over commitments and "everyone" here has a right to know that. He has had at least 5 or more build cancellations that I know of in the last couple of weeks for "failure to deliver" from members of this forum. He has delivered 1 gun that I know of that was about 90% complete (with some incorrect colored parts) and only reason that it came to fruition was because the guy was going to HI and was trying to schedule a time to meet with him at his shop.

I do not like to air dirty laundry since it is not the "Marine Corps" way, but as I told Esteban. In this case I will make an exception.

Highspeed

• Like 2

One word...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This does NOT belong in this section! Just because the S-12 section is the most viewed, that doesn't give you a right to hang your "dirty laundry" here. You are abusing our forum for your own personal needs.

Get this crap out of here and post it in the feedback section where it belongs....or in E Tach's business section. :rolleyes:

Good luck finding anyone worth a damn who will still do business with you after they see this thread.

• Like 1

This does NOT belong in this section! Just because the S-12 section is the most viewed, that doesn't give you a right to hang your "dirty laundry" here. You are abusing our forum for your own personal needs.

Get this crap out of here and post it in the feedback section where it belongs....or in E Tach's business section. :rolleyes:

Good luck finding anyone worth a damn who will still do business with you after they see this thread.

Cobra 76 Two,

If you want it moved, you can move it since you have the capability. Just so you know ...any serious questions or criticism placed in the Etac section will be promptly deleted. This has happened on at least 3 separate occasions. AND...

This is more than just my personal needs. This is about this community and why do you find it necessary to curb my right

to voice my opinion AND...

I don't care about "anyone worth a damn who will do business with me after they see this thread." That was a chance

I took when I started this. Besides, I believe most of the guys here that are "informed", know that I am in the right.

Look at you own signature

"Be nice.....until it's time to NOT be nice! and "Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome"

I have been pushed in corner, and I am practicing both of those.

Highspeed

• Like 2

Cobra 76 Two,

If you want it moved, you can move it since you have the capability. Just so you know ...any serious questions or criticism placed in the Etac section will be promptly deleted. This has happened on at least 3 separate occasions. AND...

This is more than just my personal needs. This is about this community and why do you find it necessary to curb my right

I don't care about "anyone worth a damn who will do business with me after they see this thread." That was a chance

I took when I started this. Besides, I believe most of the guys here that are "informed", know that I am in the right.

"Be nice.....until it's time to NOT be nice! and "Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome"

Highspeed

Ummmmm....

Question one... How informed are you really.....?

Question two... What color is Cobra? (Multiple choice: A, Green B, Gold, C, Red D, Orange E, Purple F, Blue)

Question three...What colors can move threads?

Question four... Where does feedback belong on this forum? (A, Funny Stuff B, Saiga 12, C, General Discussion D, The Feedback Section....)

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=44

Please inform yourself on where things belong and the very few rules we have around here....

Good Luck with your situation...

I hope you feel informed enough to handle it properly next time.....

If people post Negative crap in paid for vendor forum space, I will delete it....

(Informed people may recall from the time before MD was shipping)

We have a section that is free all to use, for feedback.

You are hereby informed to use it...

Seriously... I hope everything works out for you man... I know those willing to wait

are very happy with Esteban's work..

Cobra 76 Two,

Highspeed

Ummmmm....

Question one... How informed are you really.....?

Question two... What color is Cobra? (Multiple choice: A, Green B, Gold, C, Red D, Orange E, Purple F, Blue)

Question three...What colors can move threads?

Question four... Where does feedback belong on this forum? (A, Funny Stuff B, Saiga 12, C, General Discussion D, The Feedback Section....)

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=44

Please inform yourself on where things belong and the very few rules we have around here....

Good Luck with your situation...

I hope you feel informed enough to handle it properly next time.....

If people post Negative crap in paid for vendor forum space, I will delete it....

(Informed people may recall from the time before MD was shipping)

We have a section that is free all to use, for feedback.

You are hereby informed to use it...

Seriously... I hope everything works out for you man... I know those willing to wait

are very happy with Esteban's work..

Juggernaut,

That's great. Sarcasrtic, Funny, and then serious. I like it. Much better than that hateful Cobra dude.

I admit I broke the rules and I enjoyed the short lived attention. I got my message out and now I am resigned

to here...R.I.P.

As you so elegantly noted, I need to read up on who can move what, although, that is not much of a priority.

I will work towards following the rules from here on, and like you I hope that this gets worked out.

Highspeed

"That hateful Cobra dude" doesn't get hateful til some asshat breaks the rules of the forum he spends so much time on. Same ol same ol...just like all the idiots that came here and tried to trash Mike D, you got what you wanted so to hell with the rules right....nya-nya..... :rolleyes::ded:

"That hateful Cobra dude" doesn't get hateful til some asshat breaks the rules of the forum he spends so much time on. Same ol same ol...just like all the idiots that came here and tried to trash Mike D, you got what you wanted so to hell with the rules right....nya-nya..... :rolleyes::ded:

Cobra,

That's the problem with people like you. You don't care to know any of the details. You live and die by the rules and when

anyone challenges someone on this forum, You defenders spring up and snuff our voices out. I will not resort to your

silly, childish name calling. You don't even know me or anything about me. What right do you have to scald me and call

me names? The sad fact is you and I could have have served for the same cause of freedom in protecting this great land,

(based upon your slogan) yet you defend the industry partners here with such tenaciousness and try reduce my good name

to nothingness. You may be respected by many, but not by me. You could have been much more civil about this and at least try to understand the situation. At least Juggernaut tried to be civil.

Highspeed

• Like 4
Cobra,

That's the problem with people like you. You don't care to know any of the details. You live and die by the rules and when

anyone challenges someone on this forum, You defenders spring up and snuff our voices out. I will not resort to your

silly, childish name calling. You don't even know me or anything about me. What right do you have to scald me and call

me names? The sad fact is you and I could have have served for the same cause of freedom in protecting this great land,

(based upon your slogan) yet you defend the industry partners here with such tenaciousness and try reduce my good name

to nothingness. You may be respected by many, but not by me. You could have been much more civil about this and at least try to understand the situation. At least Juggernaut tried to be civil.

Highspeed

I think I know enough about you. You are unwilling to do any research beforehand. It doesn't take much to see that 1) Esteban does good work and 2) He tends to run behind on his deadlines.

I guess you don't like Police officers either, do you? Nasty little sticklers for the rules that they are. If you don't like to abide by the rules here, go play another game. Just so you know, I think he is wrong for setting up unrealistic delivery dates. But yo plays da game, yo takes yo chances. Either accept the refund or wait. Those are your only two choices.

Cobra,

Highspeed

I think I know enough about you. You are unwilling to do any research beforehand. It doesn't take much to see that 1) Esteban does good work and 2) He tends to run behind on his deadlines.

I guess you don't like Police officers either, do you? Nasty little sticklers for the rules that they are. If you don't like to abide by the rules here, go play another game. Just so you know, I think he is wrong for setting up unrealistic delivery dates. But yo plays da game, yo takes yo chances. Either accept the refund or wait. Those are your only two choices.

I can't beleive that I have to continue to challenge you folks from NC. I am in SC and I dont know how you would know anything about me. Most of my post have been deleted because they were placed inside of the ETAC section. Yes, I did

do my research on Esteban and I am not mad at him for 30 + week wait on a gun build. I am upset because there is

has been 4 promised delivery dates and all have been missed. Now followed with if you don't like the build time then

here is a refund. I have just one question for you guys. If you answer this and you "all" can agree. I will sit down and shut up.

If I spend $2000 for a fully modified, heavily customized saiga 12 shotgun gun provided by the industry partner with a

slated build time of 6-8 weeks. At what point should I begin to take issue with the Industry Partner?

If he then misses 2 further promised ship dates after the gun is supposedly 80% complete. What course of action should I take?

I am not looking for sympathy here as some of you would suggest. I want a solution. That does not include me

sitting on my butt and twiddling my thumbs. I will await your response.

Highspeed

• Like 4

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:NOW you care about rules?! :lolol: I guess that's only when it negatively affects business members. Otherwise, rules were made to be broken. Right?

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

WHY IN THE HELL CAN'T THE BUSINESS MEMBERS HERE JUST KEEP THEIR F'ING NOSES OUT OF THE MODERATION OF THE FORUM!!!! ALWAYS HAS TO BE SOMEBODY FEELING ALL OFFENDED OR IMPORTANT, WHO HAS TO GO ROCKING THE BOAT AND STICKING THEIR NOSE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG!!!!!!!!! :angry2: THE MODERATORS KNOW HOW TO RUN THIS PLACE WITHOUT YOUR ADVICE, JUDGMENT, OR MEDDLING THANK YOU!!! MODERATORS MADE THE RULES AND MODERATORS KNOW HOW TO ENFORCE THEM. THEY DON'T NEED YOUR HELP WITH THAT!

TO ALL OTHER BUSINESS MEMBERS....

I apologize for ranting like this, and I assure you that I appreciate you generally respecting others opinions, even us lowly "regular members". The potential revenue that can be generated for any business advertising here, is immense...especially with Saiga specific products. Likewise, one can make themselves look like an ass, which most tend to avoid.

Honest questions;

Is Cobra a de facto moderator?

Are all business members de facto moderators?

ETA: Many people ordered from E-TAC before orders were running so far behind. All the research in the world couldn't have helped them. I'm not complaining, please don't cancel my orders.

Edited by bigj480
  • Like 3
Honest questions;

Is Cobra a de facto moderator?

No, he is now a business member

Are all business members de facto moderators?

Sort of..... the have complete "Mod Powers" in their own sub forums only....

They pay for it, they can run their forum how ever they wish..

that includes deleting negative post in their section.....

They can not warn or suspend accounts like the global mods here....

(We are only a PM away... :rolleyes: )

Racegal , thats for reminding me of my original posting :

Just an update for those interested, Esteban promised a full refund of my $ 5580 - that was three weeks ago ..............

sofar $ 1580 has shown in my account .........................

will let you all know when the $ 4000 turns up ............

No other comment.

Edited by gunfighteruk
  • Like 3
ETA: Many people ordered from E-TAC before orders were running so far behind. All the research in the world couldn't have helped them. I'm not complaining, please don't cancel my orders.

Did you even look at this:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=29483

I'm not here to bad mouth E-TAC or imply that Esteban is not trying to get guns out. From what I have seen, NO ONE can match the quality that Esteban puts out. No one. Also, when I spoke to him on the phone he seemed very nice, knowledgeable and motivated, he even to the time to clear up some issues with my dealer. Esteban is a perfectionist, that is why I want him to build my gun and probably why orders take a while. I know that they have moved from one shop to another and that they changed from batch ordering and shipping dates to individual ordering and shipping dates. I understand they are having problems meeting shipping dates and I have not started a thread about it. That said, people get upset when given false hope, it is human nature. It would be far better to give longer ship dates than expected, as others do. When I ordered and payed for my first order, no one had any real complaints. All I'm saying is to keep that in mind, not everyone jumped in without research. I have not even asked for a shipping date, myself. As long as I get it before BO bans them, I'll be fine. What am I supposed to learn from that link?

I'm not going to get into a whole, he did this, he did that, about how this order went down. There's two sides to every story and this one does have both. At this point, all we can do is tell the customer what's up. Highspeed basically has two choices: 1. Wait for his gun. 2. Get a refund. Beside all his belligerent emails, Esteban likes the guy and still wants to help him out. But, he told Highspeed that he can't get him the gun when he wants it, we failed in that regard, so if he doesn't want to wait, he can get a refund.

Esteban may have been *optimistic* with delivery times when he was taking orders eight months ago, but all we can really do now is deal with the situation as it is. Highspeed wants a solution to the issue; he wants his gun NOW. His gun can't be delivered NOW. He basically has two options. Neither one will make him happy. Highspeed wants to vent, and that's fine, but at some point, he needs to choose. When it starts to get redundant, which it has, then we'll have to choose for him.

Highspeed, if you want to try and come to a reasonable solution, pm me. We're still willing to try and work with you. If you're not interested, your refund will be processed on Monday. The choice is yours.

Gunfighteruk, I'm sending you a pm about your issue.

Lastly, a big thank you to everyone who's been supportive and understanding! We're having a tough transition time right now, but you all won't be forgotten when the business expansion is completed and the new machine shop is up and functional.

Craig

I'm not going to get into a whole, he did this, he did that, about how this order went down. There's two sides to every story and this one does have both. At this point, all we can do is tell the customer what's up. Highspeed basically has two choices: 1. Wait for his gun. 2. Get a refund. Beside all his belligerent emails, Esteban likes the guy and still wants to help him out. But, he told Highspeed that he can't get him the gun when he wants it, we failed in that regard, so if he doesn't want to wait, he can get a refund.

Esteban may have been *optimistic* with delivery times when he was taking orders eight months ago, but all we can really do now is deal with the situation as it is. Highspeed wants a solution to the issue; he wants his gun NOW. His gun can't be delivered NOW. He basically has two options. Neither one will make him happy. Highspeed wants to vent, and that's fine, but at some point, he needs to choose. When it starts to get redundant, which it has, then we'll have to choose for him.

Highspeed, if you want to try and come to a reasonable solution, pm me. We're still willing to try and work with you. If you're not interested, your refund will be processed on Monday. The choice is yours.

Gunfighteruk, I'm sending you a pm about your issue.

Lastly, a big thank you to everyone who's been supportive and understanding! We're having a tough transition time right now, but you all won't be forgotten when the business expansion is completed and the new machine shop is up and functional.

Craig

CK43001,

I am not going respond to all various things that I could say about your commentary. Let me just work towards what we

both want... that is a solution. I will enumerate my thoughts and you can respond accordingly...

1) I do not know you, so I have to assume based on your avatar??? that you represent Esteban and his business. Yes, I have seen some of your post and some of the post that contain some of Esteban's finer pieces. Just explain your position and

clarify why you can speak for him. (I have only ever spoke to Esteban)

2) Yes, I want the gun and not the refund.

3) I will once again accept a delay under the following condition. You respond in this thread with a "reasonable" ship date.

I say reasonable because the gun is 80% done, according to Esteban. You want a happy customer and I want to be a happy customer. Provide the date "openly" when the gun will ship with "all" requested options and additional "thrown in" options

(Esteban knows what they are) and I will disappear back into the woodwork whence I came. I will not bug you, call you, or ever contact you again. All I need is a date that we "all" know about. If Etac misses this date, I will revive this thread.

I feel that the above is a reasonable request and adds the acountability that has been missing, and if accepted will consider the issue to be "dead" and I will never speak of it again.

Highspeed

I just want to clarify, again, that I am not trying to imply that Esteban is ignoring his customers. The fact that Esteban "throws in" options for free to make up for late deliveries shows his sincere dedication to his customers. There is no doubt that the final product will be superior to most, that has never been the problem. It's just that this is the natural result of optimistic shipping dates, not that Esteban knew they were optimistic at the time. Also, highspeed is just trying to vent, I don't think that canceling his order is necessary. He was not the first to be threatened with this action after venting and I think it makes it look as though y'all are trying to keep negative comments to a minimum through fear. I'm not saying that is the intention, but it does give that impression. Highspeed even stated that he just wanted to vent, and expected to be flamed for doing so. Never did he say that he wanted to cancel, as a matter of fact, he actually stated the opposite. I was hoping that ck34001 would foster a better understanding of the situation and more communication(which he has to some extent), not act as an oppressor of negative opinion. If one does the former enough, the latter is not needed. Highspeed did, however, break the rules and I used though think that there was no excuse for that. that said, I don't think that he deserves to be given shit for that by regular members or business members. It's NOT their place to comment on people breaking the rules, maybe they should keep their mouths shut. You can see that it was handled by a moderator in a timely fashion.

Edited by bigj480

FYI to all,

At some point there be an AWB "date" looming and all the builders will have to move from doing lengthy one-off builds (as it seems E-Tac does), to simply getting as many S-12 into a pre-ban fireable configuration before that date. That's really going to make a mess, since your build that was planned on being completed on "X" date, will get put on hold, while the builder rips through hundreds of 20 minute conversions to beat the deadline......then go back and start all over finishing them out.

Just wanted to point out what is in store for everyone down the road.

Tony

1. Esteban is being phased back into the design/production side of the company and Larry and myself will be managing all front-of-the-house operations, including customer communications. You can continue dealing directly with Esteban if you feel more comfortable, but I can pretty much guarantee you faster response times talking to me. Let me know which you choose.

3. As for a new ship date, I went over it with Esteban and he's going to get back to me tomorrow. I will update you then.

Craig

1. Esteban is being phased back into the design/production side of the company and Larry and myself will be managing all front-of-the-house operations, including customer communications. You can continue dealing directly with Esteban if you feel more comfortable, but I can pretty much guarantee you faster response times talking to me. Let me know which you choose.

3. As for a new ship date, I went over it with Esteban and he's going to get back to me tomorrow. I will update you then.

Craig

Ck43001,

No problems dealing with you. You can post the new ship date at your liesure. I will acknowledge once you post it.

Regards,

Highspeed

FYI to all,

At some point there be an AWB "date" looming and all the builders will have to move from doing lengthy one-off builds (as it seems E-Tac does), to simply getting as many S-12 into a pre-ban fireable configuration before that date. That's really going to make a mess, since your build that was planned on being completed on "X" date, will get put on hold, while the builder rips through hundreds of 20 minute conversions to beat the deadline......then go back and start all over finishing them out.

Just wanted to point out what is in store for everyone down the road.

Tony

Having been through the 1968 GCA, the ban on machine gun manufacturing which was added to the Firearms Owners' Protection Act of 1986, the Geo. H.W. Bush "temporary" ban of semiauto imports by executive order in '89, the Clinton 1994 AWB; I can assure you that Tony is 100% correct. Magazine maufacturers were running 24/7 and auto sear manufacturers were also running to beat the clock. Our business members may be in a similiar situation shortly. If the banned portion of the project is completed prior to the Executive Order (or Bill passage) then they should be grandfathered in.....and finished later. I am not sure that this is the issue with Jammer as he has apparently had other issues like getting a new machine shop going. I do know that my Bob Marvel Custom 1911 was bumped from its original slot because some dude was going to the sand box and took priority. I was glad to wait and in fact felt patriotic doing so. As always, communication is the key. I ordered something, it is late, why? A soldier needed his quicker to defend me, fine. My machine broke and I'm waiting for parts to rebuild it, fine. I don't care and if you say anything I'll cancel your damn order, not fine. That is why Mike Davidson had & has so many defenders - for the most part he communicated very well. No excuses, just explanations. I would frankly like to have an E-tac in my collection that I sold but I too would want communication. I've gotten it from Tromix, Red Stick and Cadiz Gun Works. I don't think any of them came in on the day we thought they would but I knew why and was/am happy. :) Rambled too durn far. sorry

Edited by 1911