Ck43001,

No problems dealing with you. You can post the new ship date at your liesure. I will acknowledge once you post it.

Regards,

Highspeed

Highspeed

Your completed gun can, and will, be shipped the week of December 8th.

Let me know if that'll work for you,

Craig

• Like 1
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One word...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   This does NOT belong in this section! Just because the S-12 section is the most viewed, that doesn't give you a right to hang your "dirty laundry" here. You are abusing

Guys... He has been already warned that this was coming.   I told him that I would post this and I am a man of my word. So here it is.   He has missed 4 delivery dates. The last was 11/12 and t

I think there have been some points to this thread that have been SEVERELY OVERLOOKED.   First, Esteban is a GREAT gunsmith and EXTEMELY talented. He produces a great product and is a VALUED memb

Posted Images

Ck43001,

No problems dealing with you. You can post the new ship date at your liesure. I will acknowledge once you post it.

Regards,

Highspeed

Highspeed

Craig

Works for me. When you ship the gun, please post that you PM'd me the tracking number. If for some reason (God

forbid) that you can't deliver that week, Post that here too. Once the gun arrives, I will consider this issue dead. I

appreciate you and Esteban working towards a solution.

Regards,

Highspeed

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking forward to seeing Highspeed's Saiga. :031:

I hope he posts pictures and a review on here as it would be a great Morale booster for us other customers.

I too have been waiting 8 months, and I continue to give Esteban the Benifit of the Doubt.

Perhaps before Christmas i will have mine? :beer: When Highspeed gets his on December 8th, I imagine mine should not be far off. :D

Edited by macgyverhk

I was promised by E-Tac that I would get a date by yesturday regarding when I could expect to receive my gun back. Unfortunatly its today and no word as of yet.

I really am hoping 8 months a charm. But now see this coming from E-TAC:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...449&hl=etac

"HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS !?" What? :scorn:

Hold onto your hat because there's good news and bad news coming...

Craig

Edited by macgyverhk

Yeah, WTF is that supposed to mean? I'm frustrated with their business practices, and I haven't even placed an order . . . although I've tried to without receiving any responses.

So you've got good and bad news . . . but it's a secret? I don't get it. Why not just be up front with the angry mass of people who have been waiting blindly for their Saigas since they were fetuses in the womb?

Let us consider this situation:

Member "A" buys item from member "B" and member "B" has payment in hand.

Member B says "great thanks, I'll get it out in the mail in 48 hours." Member A is now looking to receive the PAID IN FULL item within the week.

1 week, 2 week, 3 week, 4 weeks go by and everytime a "Oh, next week I promise" comes from the mouth of Member "B."

Member "A" should and rightfully so be "FUGG'N PISSED OFF!

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not taking sides in either case. But the side I will stand on is the moral, ethical, right thing to do and proper business ethics, honor, and trustworthyness would be to follow through, communicate and if your "word" as a business member can not be trusted then #1 I can not trust you with my money, #2 Can not trust you to build me COMPLETE custom weapon #3 Sure as hell will not trust any date you tell me #4 Will not join the "Damn, if I only listened to everyone else" party.

Too many times I have heard BS....sometimes I chose to get my dick kicked in the dirt....This time I'd rather learn from other peoples misfortunes....sorry to say.

highspeed....

SEMPER FI...keep us posted and best of luck......OH YEAH.....LETS SEE SOME PICS WHEN IT DOES COME IT!!

Edited by MCASgt New River

Highspeed

Craig

Guys,

FYI to all,

The week of Dec 8th has past and my Saiga 12 has not been shipped. I will generate a follow up post with more detail

tomorrow.

Regards,

Highspeed

Edited by highspeed
I recently got a tracking number for a two day shipment of my gun. Well yesterday was the delivery day and guess what, no package ever arrived! I called Fed Ex this morning and they said the shipper (Esteban) created the shipping label but never arranged to have the package picked up or never dropped off the package to be shipped out.

:ded:

Just so you know, that is classic FedEx. I have gotten that rubber stamp excuse three times. All of which, when I followed up with the shipper and they filed the claim with FedEx, FedEx magically paid the claim in full.

Not trying to get too involved with this, because I agree with some things on both sides, but I thought I needed to share my experiences with FedEx.

I'm sorry your guys' experiences have gone the way they did.

That's a shame. Somehow I don't think Jammer/E-tac will find much business here in the future after their actions with numerous patient customers. The shame is that the work I have seen presented here in years past looked to be top notch. I guess being a good gunsmith doesn't necessarily make you a good businessman. Truly a shame for everyone.

SURPRISE! :rolleyes:

Guys,

After "painstaking" consideration, I have "thrown in the towel" on my order with Etac. I will be anticipating my speedy refund promised me in the earlier part of this thread. :ded:

Highspeed

I've been waiting more than a month for my refund and my gun back and still have nothing to show for it. Don't expect anything speedy with these guys. They just don't care about the customer.

By the way, I still don't have a new tracking number for their shipping mistake last week. I'm beginning to think my gun has been stolen along with my money.

Edited by Dirkenstien
  • 2 weeks later...
Update:

I received my gun a few days ago for my canceled order. Now just waiting on the refund.

They had your weapon for nine months and still have your money. Was anything done to your weapon in that time? Is your shipping to be refunded since they (to put it mildly) defaulted on their contract with you? Did they ever indicate that something had been done to your weapon? The longer these situations drag out the higher the stench becomes.

E-tac only had my Saiga 12 for approximately two months when I canceled my order and asked for a refund and my gun back due to family matters. The estimated build time on my order was about 8-9 months so I didn't anticipate there being any work done to my gun considering all of the other orders before mine.

Edited by Dirkenstien
Update:

I received my gun a few days ago for my canceled order. Now just waiting on the refund.

They had your weapon for nine months and still have your money. Was anything done to your weapon in that time? Is your shipping to be refunded since they (to put it mildly) defaulted on their contract with you? Did they ever indicate that something had been done to your weapon? The longer these situations drag out the higher the stench becomes.

"The longer these situations drag out the higher the stench becomes."

This is the key phrase that I would like to elaborate on. Let's see stench includes....

A) The fiasco with GunfighterUK

B) The fiasco with me, Highspeed (public committement to a date, but didn't come through...again)

C) The current fiasco with the following members unless something has changed recently...

1. Bigj480

2. Dirkenstien

3. Boomfab

4. Rednek

5.MacgyverHk

6. Jbourne66

7. Ufgators

8. Hsm457

9. Barrett82 (???)

D) Fiasco with several other members who would probably prefer to stay anonymous due to resolutions/refunds provided with

some agreement attached to be civil, (doesn't appear that I will be in that group) One gun "mostly" complete was provided that I

know about. The rest was returns/refunds.

Let's see that about sums my definition of "stench". Pehaps with enough members being thoroughly shafted by what appears to be

"incompetence" or perhaps something even more sinister, Maybe, just maybe we could move this thread to the "Wall of Shame".

Which by the way is a place that if I see any business name, I am sure to avoid at all cost. Or better yet, perhaps Esteban could

apply for a Gov't bailout or maybe "Saiga 12 forum" bailout that we could all pay for. That way he could continue to go about his

vacation urrr...uhhh ...I mean business "as normal"

Sorry, for the looooong vent. I feel better now. :rolleyes:

Highspeed

• Like 1
Jesus I hope SO. I'm about sick of seeing all the bitching and moaning going on here, even if it is a feedback thread. Let it die already. :rolleyes: How much bad feedback does one person need?

Cobra,

Respectfully, sir, I believe you are on the wrong side of this issue. No one here hates complaining anymore than I.

I have many more important things to be doing with my time than sitting around posting my .02 cents about this situation.

However, you do not have $$$ invested in this and I do and have since March of 2008. That makes it very personal to me.

I welcome all constructive criticism and points of view including yours, and have asked for advice on this subject from

multiple veterans on this forum. I do not believe that I am guilty of just spouting off and being unreasonable. Anyone who

takes the time to read this thread can see that I have been amiable and patient. I have very little recourse in this matter.

If I need to...I can and will go to Hawaii and get my money, for now expressing my dissatisfaction publicly is about the only recourse I have. In the meantime, I will go back to viewing/reading the many informative post about the guns that we all

love and do my best not to make you any more nauseated, but I have no intention of "letting it die already".

Highspeed

• Like 1

Highspeed,

Respectfully, I have been trying my best to just stay out of this issue. The whole thing friggin stinks.

I'm not "on the wrong side", or on ANY side for that matter.

I'm a fellow Business Member here, a saiga-12.com STAFF member, and all this crap with you and the others beating this dead horse with E Tac is quite disturbing. That's all. Estabon is very talented gunsmith, no matter how well he conducts the accounting portion of his business. I respect him for that. I feel for him and what he has been going through. I'm not taking sides, just expressing my opinion. He apparently bit off more than he could chew here with taking so many orders, and trying to expand his business to fill them. I don't know all the details, nor to I care to. It's none of my business. Your legal issues with him are also none of my business. Fact is though, you have 20 posts as of today, and SEVENTEEN of them are about this crap with Etac, including your first one. Post about something else once in awhile dude. Geez. :unsure: I've got nothing against you. I just get tired of seeing the same ol crap all the time.

I'm sure you will eventually get your money back, as will everyone else who has it coming. Beating the issue to death here on our forum is not going to make it come any faster, nor is it doing anything besides making YOU "feel better". Do you think we, the staff here, like it at all? We want to see it blow over and give the guy a chance to make it right with everyone. The bad publicity and bad vibes splattered all over the forum is not good for anyone.

FYI I am very good freinds with another member here (someone you are very aware of, but who likes to be more low key) who has had his own disturbing experience with Etac. I know how much it sucks. Truth is though, no amount of public bitching about it makes anything better. It's just like all the people who came here crying and bitching about Mike D and how long it took to get the drums finally to market. People who had already posted about many other things and were a little better known by the group here....well they weren't the same, nor did they act the same, as some of those who only came here to bitch about Mike owing them money or product. That crap left a real sour taste in mouth as a Moderator here. Now, partially because of that, I'm not Moderating any more, I'm a Business Member instead. But I'm also a very involved member of the staff here, and one of the things we do here at saiga-12.com is look out for our sponsors and try to support them when they are under fire. Now please don't turn this crap around on me and say that I am supportive of the way Etac has handled yours and other orders. I'm not saying that at all. In fact it's quite embarrasing. But I do know he is Business man, an excellent gunsmith who does awesome Saiga conversions, and that he will do his best to stay in business. That will definitely require him to settle all these issues to the best of his ability, and polish up his reputation here to make up for some misfortunes. I am willing to give him a chance to do that. It is difficult for anyone to do something like that though, when all they hear and see is what Estabon has heard and seen here lately.

Just try keeping your public comments about him out of here and devote that energy to your private dealings with him please. You have said about everything there is to say....and so have the others.

• Like 1
Highspeed,

Respectfully, I have been trying my best to just stay out of this issue. The whole thing friggin stinks.

I'm not "on the wrong side", or on ANY side for that matter.

I'm a fellow Business Member here, a saiga-12.com STAFF member, and all this crap with you and the others beating this dead horse with E Tac is quite disturbing. That's all. Estabon is very talented gunsmith, no matter how well he conducts the accounting portion of his business. I respect him for that. I feel for him and what he has been going through. I'm not taking sides, just expressing my opinion. He apparently bit off more than he could chew here with taking so many orders, and trying to expand his business to fill them. I don't know all the details, nor to I care to. It's none of my business. Your legal issues with him are also none of my business. Fact is though, you have 20 posts as of today, and SEVENTEEN of them are about this crap with Etac, including your first one. Post about something else once in awhile dude. Geez. :unsure: I've got nothing against you. I just get tired of seeing the same ol crap all the time.

I'm sure you will eventually get your money back, as will everyone else who has it coming. Beating the issue to death here on our forum is not going to make it come any faster, nor is it doing anything besides making YOU "feel better". Do you think we, the staff here, like it at all? We want to see it blow over and give the guy a chance to make it right with everyone. The bad publicity and bad vibes splattered all over the forum is not good for anyone.

FYI I am very good freinds with another member here (someone you are very aware of, but who likes to be more low key) who has had his own disturbing experience with Etac. I know how much it sucks. Truth is though, no amount of public bitching about it makes anything better. It's just like all the people who came here crying and bitching about Mike D and how long it took to get the drums finally to market. People who had already posted about many other things and were a little better known by the group here....well they weren't the same, nor did they act the same, as some of those who only came here to bitch about Mike owing them money or product. That crap left a real sour taste in mouth as a Moderator here. Now, partially because of that, I'm not Moderating any more, I'm a Business Member instead. But I'm also a very involved member of the staff here, and one of the things we do here at saiga-12.com is look out for our sponsors and try to support them when they are under fire. Now please don't turn this crap around on me and say that I am supportive of the way Etac has handled yours and other orders. I'm not saying that at all. In fact it's quite embarrasing. But I do know he is Business man, an excellent gunsmith who does awesome Saiga conversions, and that he will do his best to stay in business. That will definitely require him to settle all these issues to the best of his ability, and polish up his reputation here to make up for some misfortunes. I am willing to give him a chance to do that. It is difficult for anyone to do something like that though, when all they hear and see is what Estabon has heard and seen here lately.

Just try keeping your public comments about him out of here and devote that energy to your private dealings with him please. You have said about everything there is to say....and so have the others.

Cobra,

Well said. I agree with you probably more than you realize. I have no desire to be in here discussing this openly, it

benefits no one, except maybe the prospective buyer/customer. I am not an angry person and did all I could to prevent

posting this crap here, but it is impossible to work towards solutions when it is a one sided discussion. Also, I have no problem with protecting sponsers when unreasonable expectations are slung at them, but this is not a Mike D. type situation, IMHO. As it relates to my post count, I am very aware of how you and others feel toward us Noobies. I think that is ashame that people are "only" respected based on Post count #, but I do agree that noobie should "pay attention" when a high count poster speaks. That is called repect, and the respect "should" work both ways. I rarely post, but I do research and read a lot. At my level of Saiga gun building most questions have been answered here multiple times. I do not need to be seen or heard. That doesn't make me any less of a member. Had this situation not come up you wouldn't even know that I existed. As a final note, I come on here for gun information and to patronize gun loving red blooded Americans who think like me.

That is all.

Highspeed

Edited by highspeed
  • Like 1

Highspeed,

Just how much complaining is too much is highly subjective depending on who is holding the short end of the stick. I for one am glad I was able to hear about the experience you have had with ETAC. When deciding who to give my money to I made sure I stayed far away from ETAC. I expect there are many more, but they just don't want to make waves here. To me, reputation is everything and I wouldn't do business with anyone who treats people the way you were treated, I don't care how good their work is. Excuses only go so far. I hope everything works out and thanks for keeping us informed.

Well I surely didn't want to get into further debates here because I shared my opinion. I do want it to be perfectly clear though, that I do NOT look at "noobies" with any discontent what so ever. You took my statement about post count ALL wrong. In fact, the opposite is true. I have personally helped more noobs here that any other single person on this forum and I can say that with complete confidence. I have also gotten myself in trouble with the admin many times, for my habit of sticking up for the little guy when he's being bashed.

All I meant by my comment was, the vast majority of your posts here are about your situation with Etac, with literally only three posts being about anything else, and one of those was a contest entry.

I'm sorry I even said anything about that.

This situation with Etac has been bad in more ways than one, for more than just a few people waiting on guns. I just want to see it stop and let things have a chance to improve. He made some mistakes. He deserves a chance to make up for them, rather than have you and a whole army of others having the same effect on his potential future customers as you have with the gentleman who just posted before me. It's not right to try and completely ruin his business just because you feel ripped off.

• 2 weeks later...

I think there can be such a thing as too much bad feedback, but as long as he still has peoples money and not issueing refunds, he should be bitched out to stear people away. Maybe that will motivate him to refund people there money. If he makes good or at least gives people there money back, then ya we should lay off. I also had a pretty bad experience with etac, he held my money for about 10 mos, then finally came through with my gun that really wasnt what i had ordered, he essentially made good with me kind of, but never gave me anything extra for having to wait the extra 8 mos. I guess compared to others, i should just consider myself very fortunate.

CJG

Edited by rotortuner

Just wanted to updated everyone on my situation.

As of this morning I've received my full refund back from E-Tac. I received my gun back in perfect condition also about a month ago.

I actually spoke with Esteban on the phone a couple weeks ago to discuss my situation and he seems like a very nice and honest guy....just extremely busy but this expansion should make his business run much more efficiently. Craig (ck43001) has been great to deal with and has remained professional and in communication with me despite my obvious frustration and sometimes unpleasant messages.

It appears Esteban is now calling everyone with an order to touch base with them and get everything squared away.

I hope this puts some of those concerned with their E-Tac orders at ease.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

This issue has been resolved to my satisfaction. I am without the gun that I wanted but at least this issue for me is laid

to rest. Thanks to CK43001 for keeping me in the loop as needed and answering my PM's promptly. Also, thanks to everyone on this board for their input regardless of their position on this issue. Best of luck to Esteban and his new business venture.

Regards,

Highspeed

Edited by highspeed