Of course, I'd rather be drinking New Castle, or some Sweetwater, or anything decent. But when I'm cheaping out, this is what I drink (Notice the urban cammo can. That means I can walk around down town drinking it, without the cops seeing it, right?):

DSCF1176.jpg

High Life Christ.

Heh, I payed $12 for a pack of smokes and a 12 pack of this filth. And I'm going to drink it all tonight. If work is going to sporadically stick me on a 2nd shift to accommodate the scum bags at the social security building, I'll go in hung over and dragging ass. It only seems appropriate for government work.

$12 for a case is a damned good deal. Alabama has state control over all alcohol sales, so it's kinda expensive. Ultra taxation.

Edited by elvis christ

Yeungling ( i probably misspelled that) but its brewed here in tampa area, take a free tour of the plant and get free beer too ;) other then that i don't do cheap beer anymore, i get the good stuff to sip on and really enjoy once and a while.

Edited by Vultite

In Memory of Detroit's finest beverage...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroh_Brewery_Company

200px-Stroh_can.jpg

In Memory of Falstaff Beer and the Falstaff Brewing Corporation

http://www.falstaffbrewing.com/

Now it's all about red Stripe

IM606822.gif

Yeungling ( i probably misspelled that) but its brewed here in tampa area, take a free tour of the plant and get free beer too ;) other then that i don't do cheap beer anymore, i get the good stuff to sip on and really enjoy once and a while.

Shit, Yeungling isn't that cheap, man, unless you're in PA drinking it on tap for $1 a pint at a bar, which was what made me want to move to Pittsburgh with my ex. Up here, it's about $6.50 + tax for a six pack.

In Memory of Detroit's finest beverage...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroh_Brewery_Company

200px-Stroh_can.jpg

In Memory of Falstaff Beer and the Falstaff Brewing Corporation

http://www.falstaffbrewing.com/

Now it's all about red Stripe

IM606822.gif

Juggs, the red stripe is expensive, too. You guys just don't know the meaning of cheap beer, I guess.

I'm talking about less than $4 for a 6 pack. Serious gut rot horse piss.

Dude... did you not see the first beer I posted????

remember 30 packs vs. a 24 pack????

I know cheap beer...

I just drink Red Stripe because it reminds me of the cheap beer I used to drink....

how 'bout

MilwaukeesBestTinNew1.JPG

Stroh's invented the "beer shits".....

you could just drink the Detroit River water in the Delray district around zug island and get just as messed up.....

Oh YUK! Not the BEAST.... :ded: uggghh...lol

Juggs ya know what's funny as shit? LOL! I'm drinkin one of those Stroh's right now that looks exactly like the pic you posted. :cryss:

The BL ran out!

We had three 82 Airborne guys up here from Bragg staying with us Fri and Sat (krisfox and his buds) and they left the remainder of one of those 30 packs here for me to polish off. I had never seem them before but from what I hear, that's the norm down there on base. Cheap as hell too. They're shipping out to Iraq in a couple weeks. I'll have em up here again next weekend (for the fifth weekend straight...) and then it's off to the sandbox. It's been great hangin out with em and shootin the hell out of shit.

:super:

Oh and workin on guns and makin chainsaw bayonets and all kinds of other sick stuff...lol.

Gotta love putting up military guys. Every time my buddy from the Navy comes through town, I put him up and we get wasted. Last time he showed up with a handle of Beam, and we got hammered for a couple of days. But now he's in AA, I guess he was drinking too much, so we won't be drinking when he comes back into town. I guess we'll eat compulsively, or something like that.

Funny story: we're at a restaurant eating with a guy that we went to school with, and the navy guy is dropping F-bombs all over the place. The guy we're eating with says "Man, Randy, you sure do curse a lot. But I guess you are a sailor."

Yeungling ( i probably misspelled that) but its brewed here in tampa area, take a free tour of the plant and get free beer too ;)

post-1914-1227503531.jpg

http://www.yuengling.com/history.htm

Pottsville, Pa :haha:

1999 Yuengling purchases former Stroh brewery in Tampa, Florida. Florida market begins selling America's Oldest beer.

hehehe, its from PA, but there is a plant here too ;)

Old Vienna or OV's. $7.99 a 12 pack of bottles, and its as cheap as i get. if i'm going in bulk, its molson ice 28 packs.

Edit: you know now that i think about it i think they're $6.99 a 12 pack...

Edited by Nailbomb