Bud Light, Miller Light, and Coors Light all taste the same to me. I'll take any of those or a normal Bud anytime.

I saw gas under $2 for the first time today. $1.99 or $1.89 or something. 93 octane is still over $2.00, and that's all I pay attention to.

$1.51 at speedway yesterday!

Typical beers I like in order from expensive to cheap

Red stripe ( yeah! Juggs)

Miller genuine Draft

Coors,

Miller Lite,

Nattie lite

We had $9.99 cases of Busch Light not long ago. Speaking of prices, how's gas prices for y'all? Cheapest we have is $1.77.
Mickey's fine malt liquor?

Nope Haffeneffer Private Stock. Shit, I just read somewhere that they didn't brew the shit since 1967, but I remember drinking it up in Mass. in the mid Eighties. :eek:

Anyway, trying to decipher those caps while toasted was da bomb! :super:

post-88-1227573164_thumb.jpg

Of course, I'd rather be drinking New Castle, or some Sweetwater, or anything decent. But when I'm cheaping out, this is what I drink (Notice the urban cammo can. That means I can walk around down town drinking it, without the cops seeing it, right?):

DSCF1176.jpg

High Life Christ.

post-9601-1227573487.jpg

post-9601-1227573504.jpg

Mickey's also have puzzles, PBR had playing cards under the cap for awhile.

Could be. I do remember imbibing in Mickey's Stingers in the distant past. :unsure:

Learning to flick the caps off your thumb into your buddies drunken face (usually resulting in a fight where somebody ends up puking on the other person) was a skill well learned. :lol:

If I'm buying on the cheap-Busch. On a good day I might get some free short fills from a buddy that works at Ofallon Brewery, or possibly a growler from another. In the wake of the end of an era for our friends at AB I recently watched a documentery on the brewery going back to the early days till now. It really was a great place, owned by great people. If you click on the link and understand that this commercial only aired one time, it gives you an idea of how good a company can be. Never forget 911.

Edited by 6500rpm
Mickey's fine malt liquor?

Nope Haffeneffer Private Stock. Shit, I just read somewhere that they didn't brew the shit since 1967, but I remember drinking it up in Mass. in the mid Eighties. :eek:

Anyway, trying to decipher those caps while toasted was da bomb! :super:

post-88-1227573164_thumb.jpg

? Isn't life grand??

Speaking of cheap beer with gimmicks under the cap, do y'all remember when regular high life had car parts under the bottle cap? They'd have a wheel, or a motor, or tranny, all kinds of stuff. I never figured out what the point was, but it was amusing.

Speaking of cheap beer with gimmicks under the cap, do y'all remember when regular high life had car parts under the bottle cap? They'd have a wheel, or a motor, or tranny, all kinds of stuff. I never figured out what the point was, but it was amusing.

It was to make http://www.commonplacebook.com/photos/bottle_cap_art_2.shtm

Anyone every drink Stadium it was in tallboy cans and had a football player on it. It was as cheap as RC cola

my cheap brews are southpaw-same makers of icehouse, miller lite,nattie light,draft PBR,dam no old style drinkers WTF!

I like what it says on the south paw box. Something like "double hopped for more beer taste, but brewed as a light beer so you can enjoy more." Of course, that's not exactly what it says, but I take it to mean "It's got a good bit of alcohol and tastes like a light beer, so you can drink a bunch of it"

Here at NCSU we have our choice of $5 dollar all you can drink bud or $6 all you can drink bud or bud light. OR you can go to mystery beer night where for a dollar you get a beer out of a trash can......always a winner there could be a mickey's could be a battle of sutter house wine!

Here at NCSU we have our choice of $5 dollar all you can drink bud or $6 all you can drink bud or bud light. OR you can go to mystery beer night where for a dollar you get a beer out of a trash can......always a winner there could be a mickey's could be a battle of sutter house wine!

Where?

I don't drink cheap beer anymore. I've said it before and I'll say it again, life's too short to drink swill.

Anyone ever try this one?

arrogantbastard.jpg

Yeap, gotta let it get air to taste right. Drinking a Rogue:dead guy ale right now.

We have a small brewery called middle ages in syracuse, has a beer called "dragonslayer" comes in a 1 pint 8 fl oz bottle and a 9.5% alcohol rating. Real dark beer, great tasting with a slight molassas aftertaste, without being very sweet.

I can't drink the good stuff all the time though, and ya gotta know the bad to appreciate the good.

Yuengling Premium!! No Lager!

But I quit drinking. Probably those $.60 drafts that did me in and the $2.50 pitchers. Not to forget the $10.99 cases.

I'm less than a half hour from the plant and we always called Yuengling just "PREMIUM" " Give me a Premium"

My own, I've been a home brewer for 20 years. It costs me about 21 cents a bottle. And thats a real bottle, I use 22oz. Henie bottles that my friend gave me back in the dark ages. Every month I brew up 10 to 15 gallons, depending on the season, so I guess less than a penny an ounce is pretty cheap.