She sent a post on Lew Rockwell's site about how the gun industry was the only booming industry in Michigan right now.

It is impressive that she's aware of the saigas. Even the law enforcement around me doesn't know what they are.

But then again, in my part of the world I'm surrounded by LE or Fudds.

Karen DeCoster posted at her blog here (read down to the end) that she settled on a Rem 870 because she couldn't find Saiga 12.

I thought it was kinda cool that she kenw about the Saiga.

Oh, great blog too!

Cheers, -T

I am not sure who she is but her Remington 870 fires ".38 full metal jackets."

Apparently I just thought I was pretty knowledgeable on the Remington 870 as I have never heard of that gauge or a model being produced in it! :rolleyes:

Karen DeCoster posted at her blog here (read down to the end) that she settled on a Rem 870 because she couldn't find Saiga 12.

I thought it was kinda cool that she kenw about the Saiga.

Oh, great blog too!

Cheers, -T

I am not sure who she is but her Remington 870 fires ".38 full metal jackets."

Apparently I just thought I was pretty knowledgeable on the Remington 870 as I have never heard of that gauge or a model being produced in it! :rolleyes:

Ever the cynic Azrial. She bought a Rem 870 Youth. Ammo was scarce at the gun show, she could only find 200 rounds of American made, FMJ .38 ammo. She never says the ammo is for the 870. BUT some of us READ before we respond. :haha:

"Remington 870 Express

I bought one of these today, barely used, for $190 out the door. It's another great option for home defense because of its size, light weight, and slick action. Ammo is so scarce I could not find more than 200 rounds of American-made .38 full metal jackets ... at a gun show. The new Messiah has everyone running for guns and ammo. The gun show was as empty as I have ever seen it. No one has anything left to sell. I almost went home with a Ruger 10/22 semi-auto carbine with a synthetic stock and a 9mm S&W, except that I'll get both for a better price online. I went looking for a Russian Saiga 12-gauge combat shotgun but could not find one."

Edited by SaigaNoobie
Ever the cynic Azrial....

Of that, I am guilty as charged. I will leave the wild-eyed blind faith to the young and un-scared. :D

But I believe that a Wordsmith such as Herself, would at least learn to paragraph...

Edited by Azrial
Ever the cynic Azrial....

Of that, I am guilty as charged. I will leave the wild-eyed blind faith to the young and un-scared. :D

But I believe that a Wordsmith such as Herself, would at least learn to paragraph...

I agree that there are a few thoughts in that one paragraph... :031: