Want to play a game? Part 2

Did this once before with 1 of the first test drums off the molds. Time to do it again.

5 factory new MD-20 20rd drums with a clear cover, each with their very own randomly generated number.

Rules: READ THEM!!!!!

To Prevent Repeating Numbers.... search your number in the "search topic" bar in the bottom left corner of the page. You should also search it again after you post your number it to make sure someone hasn't already entered the number while you was typing.

Pick a number from 1 to 5000.

All number must be stated publicly in this thread.

You must have an account here to enter a number.

Start time is the time this thread post publicly. All number must be submitted before Tuesday, December 02, 2008 by 8:00 pm eastern time. Any numbers received after this time and date will not be considered.

Members get to pick one number.

New Contributing Member get to pick 2 numbers. ( if you join after the start time and make a $5 donation you get 2 numbers)

Contributing member that were a member here before this game started get to pick 3 numbers! ( if you was a member before this game started and become a contributor anytime during the game you get 3 numbers, feel free to contribute and pick an extra 2 at anytime!)

All staff; mods and admins get 3 numbers.

How to contribute: http://forum.saiga-12.com/donations/ Also please note I will not see one penny of donations to the forum, they will all go to keeping this site alive and up to date for all for us! I do not own this site either, I am just a member that loves this place!

Business Members get to pick 3 numbers.

Whoever posts their number first gets that number.

Anyone that attempts to weasel in extra numbers will have ALL of their number disqualified.

A winning number will be the closest number to the drum's number regardless if your number is higher or lower than the drum's number.

If there is a tie on the closest number for a drum a tie breaker will be announced.

If someone's number is the closest to multiple drum numbers they will win the multiple drums.

If you get to pick 2 or 3 numbers you can win with any or all numbers.

I think that pretty much sums it up. If I think of anything else I'll add it. Please try to keep chatting post minimal as this thread will be very large all by itself. If you have a question please feel free to post it here but please, first carefully read the rules to make sure it hasn't already been answered already.

Have fun everyone and good luck!!!!

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images