Want to play a game? Part 2

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Entering numbers is getting ready to come to a close in the next couple minutes. After I finish with some emails I'll come back and post the 5 numbers.

LISTEN

Any post that has an edit tag on it after the cut off time will be disqualified.

Be back soon.

Entering numbers is getting ready to come to a close in the next couple minutes. After I finish with some emails I'll come back and post the 5 numbers.

LISTEN

Any post that has an edit tag on it after the cut off time will be disqualified.

Be back soon.

Hurry back with my numbers MIKE!!!!!!!!!!

Mike, What are you using to generate the random numbers for the drums???

:smoke:

I used dice. A 6 sided for 0-5 (6=0), and a 10 sided (yes, I'm an old school role play geek) for 0-9.

Your Dad's drum shipped today also!

Hopefully he will get another one here too!! LOL!!! :up: :up:

( Hey I can HOPE, right???)

I still have several sets of the clear dice... clear, blue clear and red clear... These have the crisp cut edges... not the soft edges bought them back in the mid 80's... I still have all the TSR stuff... probably worth a small fortune on Ebay... :up:

Oh... does that also mean that I cant just DELETE this whole thread, except for page one, and my page... and someone else that is willing to pay me for the other two drums for THIER page... and just post those numbers... ?!?!?!?

Shucks... and here I thought I had the grandest scheme of all to win BIG!!!! :dollar::chris::dollar:

I think I have determined who a few of the winners are but the search function was acting a little funny. A list was put together by jrmy_1 and in his list it showed that 2 people picked the number 454 but when I searched this number it wouldn't show up? That has me questioning the rest of the numbers.

I'll wait until this time tomorrow to make sure someone's number wasn't showing up in my searches. If you have a number or want to disput the likely winners number you have 24 hours to do so.

Below are the numbers, followed by suspected winner and their number....

The numbers are:

2711 cscharlie # 2713

4826 cruzan # 4826 (dead ringer)

0455 ?????

4107 dirkenstien # 4105

3242 VDW # 3242 (dead ringer)

Again their is 24 hours to find your number and post a dispute.

I think I have determined who a few of the winners are but the search function was acting a little funny. A list was put together by jrmy_1 and in his list it showed that 2 people picked the number 454 but when I searched this number it wouldn't show up? That has me questioning the rest of the numbers.

I'll wait until this time tomorrow to make sure someone's number wasn't showing up in my searches. If you have a number or want to disput the likely winners number you have 24 hours to do so.

Below are the numbers, followed by suspected winner and their number....

The numbers are:

2711 cscharlie # 2713

4826 cruzan # 4826 (dead ringer)

0455 ?????

4107 dirkenstien # 4105

3242 VDW # 3242 (dead ringer)

Again their is 24 hours to find your number and post a dispute.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow man, I don't even know what to say! :super::super::super:

I started scrolling the pages for the 454 and found the first one.

cma g21 had number 454 which is the closest I could find to 0455.

Again if someone has a tie with any number or feels they was the winner of a drum you have until tomorrow evening to state your case. There very well could be a number missed as the search feature wouldn't pull 454! And from jrmy_1's list there was 2 of them. I wouldn't have know that someone even picked it if he hadn't made that list and there where many numbers submitted after the list was made that aren't on it.