BattleAxe PLR/SBR World's First?

Hey guys, here are the latest pics of "BattleAxe" :wub: , the new SBR I built out of my Kel-Tec PLR-16.

I used the stock conversion from Kel-Tec made for the SU-16C rifle and added the MagPul CTR stock and Ace folder.

As far as I know this is the first (only?) one of it's kind.

Just installed the Ace folding block today. Makes for a lightweight, mean little package. :devil:

PLR-SBR11-24-08001.jpg

PLR-SBR11-24-08002.jpg

PLR-SBR11-24-08003.jpg

PLR-SBR11-24-08004.jpg

PLR-SBR11-24-08006.jpg

PLR-SBR11-24-08005.jpg

PLR-SBR11-24-08007.jpg

PLR-SBR11-24-08008.jpg

PLR-SBR11-24-08009.jpg

PLR-SBR11-24-08010.jpg

PLR-SBR11-24-08012.jpg

PLR-SBR11-24-08013.jpg

Nice little unit there,

it takes vision and follow through

wouldn't mind seeing the cut sheet for all the parts you used, is that considered a SBR or a pistol?

GG, MM is correct. It is now an SBR. Don't have any cut sheet/plans on paper, but if you have any specific questions about parts, etc, shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to give you the info. :smoke:

Edited by badman400
could you show what parts you used and where u would get them? very bad ass my friend!

Thnx guys.

CC, I got the folding mechanism from ACE, the stock conversion/pistol grip kit from Kel-Tec, and the MagPul CTR stock/tube from "Aussie" over on the XCR forum. EOTech clone from Ebay, A2 flash hider from the LGS, and the LeVang Comp I am planning on installing, from Midway. Compact fore end with rails came from Kel-Tec, and the Grip Pod from Ebay. :smoke:

• 2 weeks later...