25rd Saiga-20 Drum Magazine! MD Arms, Ltd

I was planning a Saiga-20 drum but was waiting for the election results before I decided to do it or not.

After BO won I called it off. Now I am thinking screw that and screw him!

I hope to have a prototype in about 2 or 3 weeks. It will be a 2 3/4 only. The great thing about this is I will be able to use the molds I have now. I can make a few extra parts for the molds and some slight mods to the tooling to get this done rather quickly compared to the 12ga drum!

I won't be taking preorders on this. Well, I may start a list but I won't be taking a preorder with a deposit. Because I'm not sure if I will get done before a new ban is past. I don't want this thread to turn into a debate on a gun ban or anything but I just don't know what to expect and fell the gamble of this project is a lot higher than it use to be!!! I guess if a new ban is past I will only have an export or LE market for it. I am going to give it an honest shot for the US market though!

I may be asking for trouble posting this thread with my limited question answering schedule here but just wanted to let everyone know.

I don't have a stock pile of 20's like I did with the 12ga. If anyone is in the Dayton area with a 20ga I would like to possible meet some of you to see how the proto runs in your gun. Let me know if this is you. I want to put it to the test in as many 20's as possible. (before I start shipping them to the customer :haha::ded::lolol:)

• Like 1

Mike,

My S-20 wanted me to tell you that it wants to have your babies.

:wub:

Yes that means I will be buying when this comes out. And I have a friend who just bought a S-20 and will want at least one too.

-- James

Edited to add: and I suppose that means if you need testers we have two S-20s here to run it through. Both 22", mine is converted, his isn't.

Edited by James92TSi

evil kitty under evil tree, with evil gun and evil drum.

i might have to get a 20 gauge saiga now, thanks mike......

does the drum come with the tabby cat that wants to play, or is that extra?

and SHAME ON YOU for not driving a couple hours and having tom convert that gun. Im sure he would like to fondle the chaos part some more too!

you got it, f BO. I just was awoken by something large hitting my roof (tree limb or my cat probably) and Im going for the 20 rounder now.....to heck with these x39 pop gun rounds......

seriously, let us know when you want a FA test done. Why not just drive down to see Mr Cole and make an appointment?

it aint that far, man......its almost sunup, get out there and wake the neighbors! Thanks for the update, Mike -

Here is a video of my first attempt firing the 20ga drum. I feel it went well. It feel apart but didn't have any trouble feeding the rounds before it did. This was also the first time I fired this new saiga-20 as well. I'll be making another attemt very soon. I am very happy with the current results though. Proves to me I am well on the right track on how to modify it to the 20ga. Hope you like it, it's funny!

LOL Mike

whatd ya DO? redesign the feed tower of the original design :)

take some of the recoil off of it. Oh is Tom going to have fun with YOU when you go visit LOL/

good idea Mike, stay on it.

and oh yeh, LOL./ way ta go bro! LOOKING GOOD!@ LOL

• 2 weeks later...