I am going to cut and paste your pics and description and email them over to a very good friend of mine who is a Ruger junkie and wants a .45

I have a theft recovery Kawasaki Biyou 220cc 4 wheeler that I havent riden in a year or so. Also a Motoguzzi chopper with a 4lb. Nitrous oxide setup. Maby we can work out a deal.

As you can see, I like Rugers too!

post-23-1108087015.jpg

Im a few miles outside of Harrisburg PA. Heres a pic of my bike. It was set up for street (thats why its so high up) but I still have the lower drag stuff for it. Its been sitting around for awile and will need to be freshened up a bit. I had pics of the 4 wheeler but I must have deleted them. I could snap a few at my shop while Im bead blasting Cobra's bolt carrier.

post-23-1108093602.jpg

Hey Froggie, I just heard back from my friend. He is already in trouble with the wife for buying a pistol last week and cant buy your .45

My wife said I cant buy anything else gun related until my Saiga and AMD are both finished. Sorry

She didnt specifically say anything about trades though. Oh... man! I better not. I could get in trouble too.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.