Mounting vertical grip on tromix S17?

I've got an inbound S17 and I'm wondering about the best way to mount a vertical foregrip on that short little tromix S17 handguard. Does one of the tromix rail kits work with the super-short S17 handguard? If not, is there another "add-on" rail kit that you all can recommend?

Thanks!

Joe

Does one of the tromix rail kits work with the super-short S17 handguard?

Yes.

OK, which of these two rail kits is the one? MAA has both of these listed under "tromix parts." I'm assuming it's the shorter of the two. Are these rails plastic or metal?

Thanks,

Joe

RailKit.jpg

TromixRail.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi, the folding/ collapsing stock came from Tromix. It looks like he used Ace hardware for it. The top rail is a Ultimax that Tony put on (it's been shortened and welded in place to fit). I'm going to guess he's not going to do the top rail anymore. I ordered 3 of these guns, and he really didn't want to do the top rail because he didn't think I would like it. It really is great, I just haven't had a chance to put an optic on it yet, but I will very soon.