Chaos muzzle brake

I got a muzzle brake from Chaos today, I was a little worried it was gonna outclass my Saiga by looking a little too refined by being too shiney, but it looks really really good. What you can't see in the pictures is some very fine radial machine marks that give it some texture to match the bbl. It definitely matches well. I was very impressed with how light it is too, it looks like it'd be a lot heavier.

Here's some bad pictures of a good product! I'll have to get some more outside on a sunny day, I apologize to Cameron in advance for the bad pics, but I have to admit, I'm a little antsy to post pics of it. Thanks again Cameron!

1c.jpg

2c.jpg

I've got the same stock, from the same place. I have a friend with about 13 ak's(he's a big fan of the gas piston design) and Checked out the stocks he used. He had 2 with that one. I chose it becaws it looked different than the normal skeletal stocks for AK's, didn't crowd your had at all(very open grip) and the length made sight acquisition very smooth for me. Others may have different opinions based on arm length.

Still waiting on backordered parts to do my conversion, but seeing it on a saiga now makes me very comfortable with my choice.

Nice looking saiga Alpha Kilo.

Did you have your bolt Chromed?

Edited by Nailbomb
  • 2 weeks later...