Picked up my IZ-109 today

So two weeks ago I asked my local shop if they could get one. They said their distributor had one left so I had them order it and I picked it up from layaway today. When I ordered it they said it would be "five hundred some" bucks so I was pleasantly surprised when they said 499! I just ordered 3 more 5 rounders and when I find some 10 rounders in stock I'll get a few of those as well. I look forward to spending a lot of time here!

november2008056md8.jpg

Thanks guys I'm not trying to gloat about the price but I thought in this post-election climate it was important to note that. Its true my local gunshop isn't gouging and they always have good prices, its where I bought my Arsenal SA M-7 for 695!

S'ok... you're allowed to gloat. :rolleyes: You just have to tell us where your 'local gun shop' is... :haha:

Thanks guys I'm not trying to gloat about the price but I thought in this post-election climate it was important to note that. Its true my local gunshop isn't gouging and they always have good prices, its where I bought my Arsenal SA M-7 for 695!

S'ok... you're allowed to gloat. :rolleyes: You just have to tell us where your 'local gun shop' is... :haha:

Gladly;

National Sporting Goods

1241 Allegheny St

Jersey Shore, PA 17740

(570) 398-0271

Gladly;

National Sporting Goods

1241 Allegheny St

Jersey Shore, PA 17740

(570) 398-0271

You'll never see a Saiga in there again now :haha:

Gladly;

National Sporting Goods

1241 Allegheny St

Jersey Shore, PA 17740

(570) 398-0271

Jersey Shore, eh? A friend of mine and I almost biked to there on the PA Grand Canyon bike path this past July! :smoke: We biked from Darling Run all the way to Cammal and if we had started out earlier in the day, we'd have tried to hit Jersey Shore.

Edited by TR Young

Gladly;

National Sporting Goods

1241 Allegheny St

Jersey Shore, PA 17740

(570) 398-0271

You'll never see a Saiga in there again now :haha:

Heh, they had a Saiga .308 in there several weeks ago (or as my friend called it "a weird AK that didn't look cool") it was in the 500 range and it only lasted about 2 weeks, don't know who got. If anyones interested as of last Friday they still had a Century Arms Galil (Golani, I guess) for low 700 some and a Romanian PSL for 8xx.

That Rails-to-Trails path is pretty cool, we walked a little bit of it near Waterville but ran outta time.