Surefire Saiga 12 Tri-Rail Forearm - Generation 1 - PREORDER

post-5490-1228191361_thumb.jpg

Surefire Saiga 12 Forearm - Generation 1 for use with Allen Wrench Picatinny Rail Accessories ONLY. ALL ORDERS PLACED WILL NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL DECEMBER 15. All orders containing these handguards will be held until December 15. If you would like in stock items shipped immediately, please make two separate orders.

I'm interested but curious as to why there is a stipulation for only Allen wrench Picatinny rail accessories? Also, what material are they? Lastly, the web page shows the manufacturer as Tromix which I'm guessing is wrong...

Edited by Glocker
What i want to know is what holds the front of the forearm down on the 7.62x39 the one screw at the back want hold both ends down, lot of play in front. thanks

They have two different styles of those forearms,one for the shottys and one for rifles,I have one on a rifle and one on an S12 and they fit real nice.

The inside on the one for the rifle is just like the stock forearm with the steel clips inside to slide on the pins in the gas block.

I know I have a couple more to get yet to put on others now that I see how nice they fit each.

What i want to know is what holds the front of the forearm down on the 7.62x39 the one screw at the back want hold both ends down, lot of play in front. thanks

They have two different styles of those forearms,one for the shottys and one for rifles,I have one on a rifle and one on an S12 and they fit real nice.

The inside on the one for the rifle is just like the stock forearm with the steel clips inside to slide on the pins in the gas block.

I know I have a couple more to get yet to put on others now that I see how nice they fit each.

Thanks for the help,once i tried what you said they fit fine, thanks again brother,maybe someday i can return the favor

We have the forearm in stock and are shipping all back orders starting Monday. More pictures attached.

post-5490-1229142121_thumb.jpg

post-5490-1229142073_thumb.jpg

post-5490-1229142167_thumb.jpg

Surefire Saiga 12 Forearm - Generation 1 for use with Allen Wrench Picatinny Rail Accessories ONLY.

We will have them. They are going to be $69 Saiga member price.

Are you going to have the x39 rifle railed forends at the same price??
  • 2 weeks later...

We are taking orders on the Surefire Tri-Rail for the 308, 762 and 223 rifles. The Saiga members price is $60. Mention that in the comment section and we will adjust the total.

We will have them. They are going to be $69 Saiga member price.

Are you going to have the x39 rifle railed forends at the same price??