I will soon be acquiring an Arsenal saiga rifle with the Monte Carlo buttstock. I am confused by the compliance issues. Does the gun as it comes from the factory have too many foreign parts to be compliant if I change something and trigger 922r or whatever it is called?? Am I correct in understanding that if I use a 30 round american made clip it is no longer a "sporting rifle" and triggers 922? And I have seen on the website selling the clips that it counts as 3 parts. What the heck? I guess I would like to change the rifle to a buttstock with a pistol grip and use the 30 round clips. I have seen such stocks that don't require altering the trigger. Can you have as many US made parts as long as there are no more than 10 russian parts on the gun? So to be compliant you can no longer use the saiga clips after altering the rifle?? Can you use the saiga made 20 round clips in an unaltered rifle?? Sorry about the rambling and questions but the more I read the more confusion.