ETA on Out of Stock Parts

We are hoping to have the sharks in by the end of the week.

i am wondering when the next order of shark breaks is coming in, says early Nov. and its December!

We have the Handguards and Stocks back in. We are hoping to be all caught up on all non-magazine and ACE internal stock adatper backorders by the beginning of next week.

Any idea when you'll have the out of stock Tromix conversion parts (specifically, the FCG and DIY trigger guards) back in stock?

Ya'll beat Dinzag on price by a few bucks, but I'm wondering if I might get parts quicker from them, even with their advertised 2-4 week delay.

We have the Handguards and Stocks back in. We are hoping to be all caught up on all non-magazine and ACE internal stock adatper backorders by the beginning of next week.

Any idea when you'll have the out of stock Tromix conversion parts (specifically, the FCG and DIY trigger guards) back in stock?

Ya'll beat Dinzag on price by a few bucks, but I'm wondering if I might get parts quicker from them, even with their advertised 2-4 week delay.

is that the tromix galil style handguard with the bracket? if a black s12 hand guard and shark break are in stock on friday, i will order them.