They're Back!....Shotgun Shell belts and rifle bandoleers for

Gentlemen and ladies....

As some of you may recall, I had been selling shotgun shell belts and rifle shell bandoleers over the past year. Some months ago i ran out of the shotgun belts, they were great sellers! Over the holiday weekend i came into a small supply of them (15 total!) again.

here is my original thread on them complete with pictures Original belt bandoleer thread

The shotgun belts are nylon web construction with elastic loops and are Cabela's (according to markings on most, some don't have the tag and i have no idea why since they are all packaged the same.) Good construction, each hold 26 shells securely and has a durable plastic belt buckle. Rifle shell bandoleers are same basic construction but hold 50 rounds of your favorite centerfire...including large pistol (.44 and 357 work great!) and .410 shotshells.

Once again i'm asking $12 each (shipped) for the shotgun belts and $9 each (shipped) for the bandoleers (if you buy 4 or more items total i'll give you a $1 off each for combined shipping) (please note, that shipping deal is good only for locations in the lower 48 states, if you are are elsewhere, talk to me, we will figure out actual shipping charges)

I take paypal, but will need an extra .50 each item to cover the fee. personal checks are fine but must clear before i ship.

paypal is to gsacom @ wi.rr.com (remove spaces)

also for sale I have a set of aftermarket wood grips for a CZ-82 (great C&R pistol!...get them while you can for about $170 each). I tried the grips, and they look great but don't feel right for my hands so i'm letting them go for $45 shipped. PM me if you want a picture. I had to dremel out a small amount of wood on the inside of the grip to let the mags drop free, but this does not change the outside appearance, just makes them work better.

Thanks for looking!

I would like 4.

one shotgun and three 50 rounders.

so 12+9+9+9-4and $2 for paypal = 37 dolla!!???

lemme know if yer ready and I'll hit ya with a discreet PeePee payment.

thanks... Survivor'sBounce,Rimfire'sBounce and here'sBounce!

Edited by Bounce
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Gentlemen and ladies....

As some of you may recall, I had been selling shotgun shell belts and rifle shell bandoleers over the past year. Some months ago i ran out of the shotgun belts, they were great sellers! Over the holiday weekend i came into a small supply of them (15 total!) again.

here is my original thread on them complete with pictures Original belt bandoleer thread

The shotgun belts are nylon web construction with elastic loops and are Cabela's (according to markings on most, some don't have the tag and i have no idea why since they are all packaged the same.) Good construction, each hold 26 shells securely and has a durable plastic belt buckle. Rifle shell bandoleers are same basic construction but hold 50 rounds of your favorite centerfire...including large pistol (.44 and 357 work great!) and .410 shotshells.

Once again i'm asking $12 each (shipped) for the shotgun belts and $9 each (shipped) for the bandoleers (if you buy 4 or more items total i'll give you a $1 off each for combined shipping) (please note, that shipping deal is good only for locations in the lower 48 states, if you are are elsewhere, talk to me, we will figure out actual shipping charges)

I take paypal, but will need an extra .50 each item to cover the fee. personal checks are fine but must clear before i ship.

paypal is to gsacom @ wi.rr.com (remove spaces)

also for sale I have a set of aftermarket wood grips for a CZ-82 (great C&R pistol!...get them while you can for about $170 each). I tried the grips, and they look great but don't feel right for my hands so i'm letting them go for $45 shipped. PM me if you want a picture. I had to dremel out a small amount of wood on the inside of the grip to let the mags drop free, but this does not change the outside appearance, just makes them work better.

Thanks for looking!

Hey guys, to my surprise it is costing me a lot more these days to ship these out, no idea why the increase lately but i use to be able to ship 2 for about $2.50-3.00 to most locations, now costing me $3.75+ to most locations. So i've got to raise my prices $1 each to cover that cost.

$13 shipped for shotgun belts $10 shipped for rifle bandoleers

combined shipping discounts will remain, $1.00 off of each if you buy 4 or more)

Thanks, and sorry to pass the increase on to you all.

Edited by RangerM9
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.