Cheaper than dirt dropped their x39 prices

Yea, they can advertise low-low prices but do they have them???

I've found CTD to have higher prices than most other places on everything!!

I don't buy from them because of that. plus they are in Texas so I would have to pay the 8.25% state sales tax also!!

Guess the Dirt in Fort Worth is expensive!! <_<

Yea, I buy from Cabelas and pay the sales tax (6%) here in PA. Paying the tax beats paying the shipping in most cases.

If you can order from CTD for 4 bucks a box now, aint that worth 9%? You're still paying less than the $7 a box which is the cheapest I can find.

One point of the post is that the prices have come down, but as I have been looking around at other sites, they are either out, or are up to 9.99 a box for Wolf. Makes me wonder if all the dealers are going to be jackin their prices to take advantage of the "Obama Mania" that seems to be going on.

You may want to invest in some reloading equipment/supplies while its still affordable :electric_shock:

try charlie out - shop i used for 20 years before leaving NY - ammo4guns.com

some ammo is more, some is less than you will find out there. not the fanciest of sites, but charlie and scott have always done a fair trade with me over the years and are good people. Thats where my first s12 came from, actually.

If you do decide to order from them, make sure you mention you heard about them on the saiga forums. If they get some good orders, they might be persuaded to come over here and sell some deals and other stuff. And oh yeh, they have LOTS and LOTS of black guns there. Just dont waste their time on the phone, they do a brisk business, and is still a family run shop. There have been many times when I could not walk in the store.

• 1 month later...
try charlie out - shop i used for 20 years before leaving NY - ammo4guns.com

some ammo is more, some is less than you will find out there. not the fanciest of sites, but charlie and scott have always done a fair trade with me over the years and are good people. Thats where my first s12 came from, actually.

If you do decide to order from them, make sure you mention you heard about them on the saiga forums. If they get some good orders, they might be persuaded to come over here and sell some deals and other stuff. And oh yeh, they have LOTS and LOTS of black guns there. Just dont waste their time on the phone, they do a brisk business, and is still a family run shop. There have been many times when I could not walk in the store.

Great deals on some ammo for sure. FYI, they poopoo the Saigas though. Not sure why but have had debates with them as to the quality. Was told "why do want one of those?... They don't take regular mags and the tolerances arent up to par." :eek: Ooohkaay... thanks. Not too internet info friendly over there but to each his own. Still decent guys though, Ijust dont have Saiga conversations with them anymore.