Surefire SGM Tactical Gen. 2Tri-Rails Rifle and Shotgun

We now have the SGM Gen.2 Tri-Rails on our website. This is an fantastic product. Very secure and durable. Installs easily in minutes.

The Saiga rifle Tri-Rails available for sale 12/8/08 $74.95

The Saiga 12 ga. and 410 will be available 12/15/08 $74.95

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...ARTS/Categories

The first picture is on a 308 and the second is a 410.

Greg Q

post-9063-1228520581_thumb.jpg

post-9063-1228520603_thumb.jpg

post-9063-1228520619_thumb.jpg

They have put the Gen.2 S12 Tri-rail on hold until they get through all the 12 gauge mags they are going to make. I just received 100 of the Gen.1 forearms. They work perfect with the allen bolt on items and are cheaper. $59.95. They are available for purchase now on the website.

Greg

What are the differences between the 1st and 2nd gen? Just to be clear, you are saying that 2nd gen is not in stock? (this would be for a 7.62 x 39 btw)

They have put the Gen.2 S12 Tri-rail on hold until they get through all the 12 gauge mags they are going to make. I just received 100 of the Gen.1 forearms. They work perfect with the allen bolt on items and are cheaper. $59.95. They are available for purchase now on the website.

Greg

Do these attach at the receiver? For some reason I got it stuck in my head that these only attach at one point, but I can't find the post to back that up. These attach in 2 places just like the factory stock, correct? Thanks.

Fits the same way the factory one does. There is a lip that goes into the receiver and a sling point screw. They are very secure.

Greg

What are the differences between the 1st and 2nd gen? Just to be clear, you are saying that 2nd gen is not in stock? (this would be for a 7.62 x 39 btw)

Greg

The S12 model for the 12 ga. shotgun are Gen.1. The rails are 2-3 thousandth's smaller than the Gen.2's. They work perfect for all of the allen bolt on accessories. The throw lever parts are slightly loose.

All of the rifle ones I have are Gen.2 and will work with all accessories. They will fit all 3 rifles. 223, 7.62x39 and 308.

Greg