It WORKS!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pics or lies whatever became of this dead thread?

There was never a .308 adapter from Mike (RenegadeBuck). I (MSA then) produced 3 prototypes (various mag types) independently. None of which went to production as I was eyes deep in other business or

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still keeping my hopes alive... I have a case of FAL and G3 mags waiting to find out which ones I will need :ph34r:

Frankly, I'm willing to part with funds for even a tester prototype to play with at this point...

I have the new one just about finished. If I get left alone long enough tomorrow, it will be finished. Then I'll unveil for all to see. I doubt I'll be able to sell them from here. I didn't make enough off the .223's to afford the fee. I netted 140 off the 7 that I sold off this forum. I can't pay $100/ month on that. I tried to sell them through the Saiga 12 e-store, but I never heard anything from the forum owner so I guessed that was a no. Anyway, I'll post picks and will build or sell to someone who can if the interest is there. One company didn't want to sell them, but I have another one who does, if the demand is there.

Sorry guys, looks like at least one more day as alone was one of the many things today that I wasn't!

Edited by renegadebuck
  • 4 weeks later...

I have piles of FAL and G3 mags sitting around...

Any way to get one of your prototypes, sketch, bar napkin drawing or whatever so that I could at least attempt to use them?

I'm stuck trying to use the existing full cap mags I have here in CA... Surefire or whoever the hell else makes full cap mags are not available to me :(

• 3 years later...

There was never a .308 adapter from Mike (RenegadeBuck). I (MSA then) produced 3 prototypes (various mag types) independently. None of which went to production as I was eyes deep in other business or with various variations of the .223 adapter.

There is a .308 adapter, however until I can locate and secure another .308 to use for 1k round in house reliability test among other things I wish not to release. Given the market I doubt I'll see one for a while.

Plus we have CSSpecs now making steel mags for the .308. Damn good mag....

• Like 1