Ok the first ad got really messy and confusing so hopefully clear things up.

I want to get the first batch out there so I'm dropping the price a lot, I don't plan on selling them this cheap for very long.

65.00 Shipping included

I'll be using Paypal or Postal money orders for the time. (Yeah I know paypal=evil commies)

Stock constructed completely of steel. Item only fits stamped AK-M pattern rifles like the saiga or WASR rifles, a drill with Phillips bit is required for installation, installed using two self drilling screws (or if you like you can drill and tap to fit your rifle).

This stock does NOT bumpfire the rifle for you nor does it make any rifle into a machine gun. It allows for you to shoulder the rifle while bumpfiring thus letting you aim your first shots with the sights instead of "walking them to the target". The stock slides a short distance so all safety rules MUST be followed at all times, the chamber should remain empty and the safety on until you are going to fire (if you have your finger on the trigger and lower the rifle it can and likely will fire).

This is NOT like the Akins accelerator, it does not have any springs in it and differs in many other ways.

Copy of ATF letter will be included with the stock. Two slight variations from the letter exist, the reinforcing bar was left off as it was unnecessary and the over all length of the carbine models are one inch shorter. Neither of these changes in anyway effects how the item functions at all. A letter will also be included to explain for the alterations.

For right now I'm not shipping to

New York

California

Connecticut

Chicago, IL

Aurora, IL

I may be able to sell to those areas once I get it cleared up if it would be considered a collapsible stock

Video of a successful bumpfire while using the stock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQK360y9QI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcnwGpLZnL0

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4954.jpg

Also if you have any interest in the Franken magazines I have

2 7.62x39 (one 50 and one 60)

2 .223 (50 rounds)

2 5.45x39 (60 rounds)

45.00 each + shipping (like 5-6$)

Lee drive key slugs

Turns out I had made more than I thought in less time than I thought, so I would be ok with selling them for 100 for 15.00 or 200 for 25.00. They are ready to load, you use a normal shotcup. I use a normal powder load for 7/8 ounce target loads and it has been great for me, they work best out of a rifled barrel but they seem to shoot great out of a smooth bore too..

Edited by csspecs
Ok the first ad got really messy and confusing so hopefully clear things up.

I want to get the first batch out there so I'm dropping the price a lot, I don't plan on selling them this cheap for very long.

65.00 shipped

I'll be using Paypal or Postal money orders for the time. (Yeah I know paypal=evil commies)

Stock constructed completely of steel. Item only fits stamped AK-M pattern rifles like the saiga or WASR rifles, a drill with Phillips bit is required for installation, installed using two self drilling screws (or if you like you can drill and tap to fit your rifle).

This stock does NOT bumpfire the rifle for you nor does it make any rifle into a machine gun. It allows for you to shoulder the rifle while bumpfiring thus letting you aim your first shots with the sights instead of "walking them to the target". The stock slides a short distance so all safety rules MUST be followed at all times, the chamber should remain empty and the safety on until you are going to fire (if you have your finger on the trigger and lower the rifle it can and likely will fire).

This is NOT like the Akins accelerator, it does not have any springs in it and differs in many other ways.

Copy of ATF letter will be included with the stock. Two slight variations from the letter exist, the reinforcing bar was left off as it was unnecessary and the over all length of the carbine models are one inch shorter. Neither of these changes in anyway effects how the item functions at all. A letter will also be included to explain for the alterations.

For right now I'm not shipping to

New York

California

Connecticut

Or Chicago, IL

I may be able to sell to those areas once I get it cleared up if it would be considered a collapsible stock

Video of a successful bumpfire while using the stock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQK360y9QI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcnwGpLZnL0

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4954.jpg

Also if you have any interest in the Franken magazines I have

2 7.62x39 (one 50 and one 60)

2 .223 (50 rounds)

2 5.45x39 (60 rounds)

45.00 each + shipping (like 5-6$)

Lee drive key slugs

Turns out I had made more than I thought in less time than I thought, so I would be ok with selling them for 100 for 15.00 or 200 for 25.00. They are ready to load, you use a normal shotcup. I use a normal powder load for 7/8 ounce target loads and it has been great for me, they work best out of a rifled barrel but they seem to shoot great out of a smooth bore too..

Have you sold any of these yet? Im thinking of trying it for shits and giggles. How much shipped to Alaska?

The stocks I'm guessing?

I had interest from a number of people on several forums, but with everyone scrambling to get magazines and ammo before doomsday I feel the need to drop the price to get things moving.

Shipping using USPS Priority is something like $9 normally and from the usps website it is saying about $18 to Alaska. So it would be an extra $9

Edit: After reading the USPS website better it seems that the flat rate boxes are the same price to AK an HI.. So shipping is included for all the states.

Edited by csspecs

Plastic welded and wire mesh reinforcing... The one in the above picture is just plastic welded, plastic welding is a lot stronger than I gave it credit for the wire mesh is just an extra.

The are not perfect either, the welds are fairly easy to see even at a distance. I will get a few clear pictures so you can see exactly what they look like.

Ok this one is just plastic welded cleaned and painted

IMG_5025.jpg

This one has steel mesh in the sides (Paint reflects with the flash, it's not different in normal light)

IMG_5024.jpg

Here is what the steel mesh looks like in the plastic

IMG_5029.jpg

Here is a short five round magazine that I made from the left overs, it has a very short follower to allow the rounds to fit.

IMG_5026.jpg

another view.

IMG_5027.jpg

Yes a company did make a much more complicated stock for the 10/22(akins accelerator) but it pushed the rifles trigger into your finger using the force of a spring... This does less in the way of bumpfiring the gun, it's more like a holding fixture. It holds the buttstock from going up or down or side to side.

Think of an AR-15 stock... Now imagine it having an extension that held a pistol grip and that the adjustment lever was held down all the time.. Thats all this thing does.

I've explained this maybe 10 other ways in this thread.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=31610

Watch this video, this is the akins accelerator in action... Watch the last burst, they do a close up of his finger, it's not moving at all and his other hand is only holding the rifle up..

Now watch this one. Watch the front hand closely, you will see the shooter pushing forward very clearly at 0:08. That is why this is allowable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcnwGpLZnL0

Edited by csspecs

thank you for your clarification of your stock.

i read with interest about the "Akins Accelerator".

http://www.georgiapacking.org/docs/akins/C...th_exhibits.pdf

it seems they have several letters from the ATF that stated that their stock

was not a machine gun, which the ATF later recended.

did you submit a working model to the ATF?

thanks again for the information!

best.

Edited by lee2

Yes they had a working model of it and did a live fire test with it. And it was after they had changed the wording on what was a machine gun.

What happened with the akins accelerator was that the ATF said that function of the trigger did not just mean that the trigger was being operated. They said that the "function" needed to be an action of the shooter not a result of a device ramming the trigger into your finger.

That stock is really a great design and kick-ass idea now that I can see the physics of it! :up:

I think a mod so it would accept pistol grips (a welded bolt lug like on the tromix DIY trigger guards) would make that even better.

Nice price too... I would be down for one if I had a rifle to put it on (all my AK's are shotties).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU2AnGmlNO8...feature=related

This is on a 12 gauge... They are more challenging to bump... But it's cooler when you get it to go.

The AK pistol grip version is something I'm working on. They are a little more of a pain then I expected, without an empty receiver for the bolt to run into you have to have it exactly the right size or use a longer treaded tube, the longer tube means no saw grips... So it may be a while longer to get that done.

Great price on these!

Will these require the tang be removed, or do they require the weapon HAVE a tang? I'm considering getting one for a pistol gripped converted S-12. The tang is already removed on it.

Thanks

Corbin

I do not think that it will work with a tromix trigger guard. The pistol grip nut gets in the way.

The stock is for saigas with the tang, but I think it would be possible to make one for a shotgun without a tang.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.