Anyone want a FREE sweet automotive based shirt?

I recently started going to a local automotive school, and I'm dying for any type of extra credit I can get my hands on. School Admin. decided that their boring "logo and contact info" shirts weren't very appealing. They decided to have a contest among us student to come up with a better t-shirt design to help sell the school. Their main arguement was "nobody WANTS to wear our shirts, most of them probably get worn once and end up wiping off wheel bearings in everyones garage".. funny thing is they're probably right. I guess I'm going to have "my own" contest right here: I get extra credit with your design, you get a sweet shirt you designed, everybody wins. I'll probably set up a poll or just pick the 3-5 I like the best early next week (deadline is Wednesday for students, so Tuesday sounds like a good deadline on here).

Rules: Must be automotive based, must be "acceptable" for a school setting (unfortunately they already shot down my idea of a big titted girl in front of a random vehicle :devil: ), probably would be a good idea to avoid copywritten images too.

Post a picture of a drawing, a link to a sweet design, hell... even explain something, and I'll try to narrow them down to a few. Winners image gets selected to be the schools new shirt design I'll give you one of the shirts... and I'll snag the extra credit, easy as that.

SO: thanks for the help, and let the pictures/designs ROLL IN!

How 'bout letting us know the school name and contact info so we can incorporate that into the design?

The school is: MiIT (Michigan Institute of Technology) but Im not sure how much info they were going to put on the actual shirt... just the website: www.miiteducation.com or like the full address and phone number. :unsure:

I think they were mostly looking for a catchy image, but DIG IN!