SAIGA CHOKES AVAILABLE???

It's actually 2 choke tubes and an extra thread protector (if you have a threaded barrel it probably already came with one on it to protect the threads) in the "choke set" for the Saiga 12. I had a set on backorder through EAA, but since they crapped out on importing anything Saiga I've kinda lost hope of ever getting a set. Apparently they are kinda rare and most people seem to choose to get their barrel chopped and rethreaded for domestic chokes. I however think the concept of having a choke that threads on to the barrel externally makes a hell of a lot more sense, as the gun can be fired with or without any sort of choke or thread protector installed on the barrel without fear of blowing the thing out of the end of the barrel. Given, it may still try to unscrew, but to me it seems the Russians were a bit more practical in choosing external threads.

There's my two cents.

P.S. Anybody out there have any Siaga chokes that they'd care to sell?

The one that CAME WITH The gun is just a thread protector, just like on my .410....

and I dont think EAA has them anymore... thats the BITCH.... going to be *REAL FREAKIN HARD TO FIND them now!!!!*

bastages!

All they seem to have listed on the site now for chokes, are INTERNAL tubes for the IZH27, IZH43, and the MP133, and MP153

SUCKHOLES.....

Edited by IndyArms

Hey, DTI

I recently ordered a part for my 308 from the EAA website. It took a few tries, but it did go through. In fact it went through twice. I had to email them to cancel one of the orders, which they did. Shipping was relatively quick. If all else fails, you should be able to order from them over the phone, I think. Hope that helps.

Not certain that will work for those of us interested in S-12 Choke Set.

3days ago. the S-12 had them listed for like 46.50 next to the MP ones...

Check today...That whole kit has been cut out of the site. My link in another thread is now not working either....so....