Falcon Arms Folding Stock

Falcon was at the St. Paul, MN gun show this last weekend. They had a table full of these AK folders. Let me tell you this is the REAL DEAL!

http://www.falconarms.com/xcart/product.ph...at=1&page=1

I have three crapcos due to the price I got them for from the Sportsmans Guide outlet walk in store (returns).

This stock if sweet! Made in the peoples republic of Minnesota. It is very heavy duty and would last thru the next ww3.

The lock is designed to get tighter as it wears! I've handled the Galil and this is every bit as good if not better. I will buy when I get caught up on ammo.

This is a good option. That's my take.

Fear not, have the heart of a lion (OK, a little screwy looking antelope)

Frosty

I had one on my Saiga 12 for a short while and it is now going on my AK. A good deal on a well made stock if you do not want to cut your tang. These may fold with a drum attached.

will this work on a completely unconverted S12 and does any one have a picture with one on a Stock s12. Im trying to get a folder that looks good at a reasonable cost. Again just wondering what it would look like on a stocker and ... what all do i need.

you could easily install it in a stock saiga anything, have fun holding on to it with no pistol grip though

Azrial is correct this stock will only work with the top tang. This adds additional metal between the hinge and reciver. It does create a funky look (not as bad as others I've seen). At this point it works for me as I don't plan on removing the tangs (heck I'm swamped doing 922r compliance conversions).

When I handled this stock on an AK they had for display, it was very clear that the Falcon stock allowed much better access to the trigger and safety lever than the Tapco. Now that Tapco prices are going up, the $90 price is not so bad and the compliance is nice as well.

Frosty

This thread reminded me of an item that I recently noticed elsewhere.

Perhaps it doesn't apply directly to the OP's original topic and should go elsewhere - feel free to do so.

It is listed for use with Ace stocks, but it does look like something folks might be interested in

http://ak-builder.com/modules.php?name=Con...age&pid=136

Cheers, HarvKY

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a question about the falcon arms folder. I've been trying to look at several pictures, and would like to know, it appears in the pictures on the falcon web site that the folder has a slight downward angle when installed, as opposed to the ace adapter and folder pictures I've seen appear to be straight alignment. Is that true, does this angle down slightly when installed?

Hopefully you understand what I am trying to say

lie this picture

http://www.falconarms.com/xcart/product.ph...at=1&page=1

it appears to angle downward

but like his one

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=19326

appears straight

Mine was straight on my S12 and it is straight on my AK. Whether they are all straight when installed, I can not say.

Mind you they are decent stocks, but I would not put them at the level of a Ace or a Tromix.

They are way beyond the quality of a Tapco folder.

• 5 months later...

Please forgive me for bringing this thread back from the dead. I have a question about the two folders that they make. The first they say is an extended nato length. the second they call a youth , vest model. would the second one be a warsaw pact length? I am looking to get two of these one for my S12 before the Tapco breaks and another for my WASR. I am good with the Warsaw Pact length stocks. Thanks for any replies. Russ

Yes, the "youth, vest model" model would be the shorter of the two. I have one on my Romy AK.

Thanks for the reply Azrial, Do you think the vest / youth model is about the same size as warsaw pact stock? I am ok with the length of pull on the warsaw length, but if the youth model is shorter than that it may be too short. Thanks Russ

Thanks for the reply Azrial, Do you think the vest / youth model is about the same size as warsaw pact stock? I am ok with the length of pull on the warsaw length, but if the youth model is shorter than that it may be too short. Thanks Russ

I really don't know for sure, but the folks over at Falcon Arms were nice folks when I last spoke to them! Why not give them a call?