Two questions for Tony

Tony,

I have a Saiga 12 already. Do the prices listed for conversions on your web site include the cost of a weapon or just the work and parts?

Secondly, how long will I have to wait to even get on the waiting list?

O.K., just one more question. Would it be better to go ahead and get the shogun paperwork for a SBS now or is the turnaround long enough to get papers back on a Trust form (my last trust was 54 days total turnaround time by BATF)?

Thanks

eseaton

Pricing on the website: "The Basic Folding stock SBS conversion runs $850 on the customer supplied gun". There's no way to say how long the waiting list will take to clear up, but there have been quite a few cancellations so it will be sooner than initial estimates. Good luck!

Pricing on the website: "The Basic Folding stock SBS conversion runs $850 on the customer supplied gun". There's no way to say how long the waiting list will take to clear up, but there have been quite a few cancellations so it will be sooner than initial estimates. Good luck!

Where should I lurk waiting for Tony to announce when the waiting list is reopened??

Hey Bob,

Any idea what number (approximate) is currently being built? I noticed the "now serving" page has been removed from the website (as I bet it was a PITA).

Just wondering... all this talk of increased productivity and influx of cancelations has me itching for a phone call!

Lee

I'm in the mid to upper 300's right now. A few 400 series orders are starting to go out. Had to jump around a bit on the list lately. Some parts shortages, some guys are slow to ship their guns, some guys don't pay, some guys pay up front, some guys don't give me the complete build spec, ........various bullshit that prevents me from completely going in order. That's why I pulled the status list down.

Tony

I'm in the mid to upper 300's right now. A few 400 series orders are starting to go out. Had to jump around a bit on the list lately. Some parts shortages, some guys are slow to ship their guns, some guys don't pay, some guys pay up front, some guys don't give me the complete build spec, ........various bullshit that prevents me from completely going in order. That's why I pulled the status list down.

Tony

Hey Tony,

That guy might be me. I sent an email after my initial order asking if I could have the Galil Charging Handle added to my conversion. Mellissa wrote back right away saying that it was no problem, and it would be added to my list of mods. Then when I got the call that my Saiga was ready, the total didn't seem right, and I knew the Charging Handle hadn't been added. Sorry for the inconvenience. That was about a week ago and I haven't heard anything, so I assume I've been added back to the bottom of the list.

Anyhoo ... I didn't expect it back so soon anyway. Keep up the good work!

ST

Edited by Scootatrash

Sorry to tack this on to someone else's thread..... but if Tony had the gun in hand, the money, the parts, the customer specs etc.......

How long does it take for the best in the business to do a SBS? Sorry if this is one of those questions you don't ask the pro's so just tell me if thats the case and I do apologize.

2.5 hours, that's down from 16 hours when I first started making them.

Tony

No Sh%T.....when are you planning on retirement!! Perfect business to be in....when everything else tanks (stocks, housing market, econcomy, etc.) Everyone is still buying firearms....

Dont get me wrong speed and quality = money....I am a contractor and the same rule applies, when I first started framing - a house would take me 8 weeks....now it takes me 3.....s.f. price stays constant. Just because I get the job done faster doesnt mean I charge less, I make more because of my experience and expertise....some people have a hard time understanding this.

Keep pumping em out.....soon we will be a TROMIX NATION

I'm 58x, good to hear that the list is getting burned up. I think i have 5 spots reserved. Standing by with $$ in hand, just waiting for my numbers to get pulled. Keep up the good work Tony, and keep knocking those numbers down.

CJG

Edited by rotortuner
I'm 58x, good to hear that the list is getting burned up. I think i have 5 spots reserved. Standing by with $$ in hand, just waiting for my numbers to get pulled. Keep up the good work Tony, and keep knocking those numbers down.

CJG

#610 here so it will still be quite a while lol