Surefire 12rd magazine update

We just started filling the orders of 1/4/09 today. Everything up to this date have been shipped. We should be close to caught up this coming week. We will be closed for the Shot Show this Thurs-Sunday.

Thanks again,

Greg

Does anyone have pics of some cut down, pref next to the real mag of its size or some dimensions of cut mags? I have one i plan to cut down but do not know where yet. Thanks

Surefire full 12/13 mag, AGP 10 and Surefire cutdown 8/9. From the bottom up the lines are a 10,8,5 and 2.

Greg

post-9063-1232511062_thumb.jpg

Surefire full 12/13 mag, AGP 10 and Surefire cutdown 8/9. From the bottom up the lines are a 10,8,5 and 2.

Greg

Hey Greg,

I noticed over at SGM's site that they list 2, 5, 8, 10, and 12 rounders. Have you seen those? Are the smaller ones just cut-downs done by SGM? (And is the 2 a real 2?) Are they currently available or just planned? Will you be carrying the whole line?

Thanks.

Greg

Hey Greg,

I noticed over at SGM's site that they list 2, 5, 8, 10, and 12 rounders. Have you seen those? Are the smaller ones just cut-downs done by SGM? (And is the 2 a real 2?) Are they currently available or just planned? Will you be carrying the whole line?

Thanks.

I will have them when they are available. I have not heard of a definite date yet. I am going to cut one down to a 2 to see if it only holds 2 for sure. The 12's, 10's and 8's use the same spring but will actually hold one more. I will play with one and cut down the spring to see how it goes.

Greg

Greg

Hey Greg,

Thanks.

I will have them when they are available. I have not heard of a definite date yet. I am going to cut one down to a 2 to see if it only holds 2 for sure. The 12's, 10's and 8's use the same spring but will actually hold one more. I will play with one and cut down the spring to see how it goes.

Greg

Greg

Hey Greg,

Thanks.

Greg

Greg

Hey Greg,

Thanks.

Greg

A cut down 12 to the 2 line will barely hold 3 with the current follower. I have been told they will change the follower when they make those shorter mags soon. They will then be legal for hunting and the 2's will only hold 2.

Greg